from Rutwin

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: from Rutwin

Posted 11 years 8 months ago #5270
hi
ok, so if you don't use the css3megamenu theme, then you must insert the css into your template (you can put it into the custom css tab on the body into template creator):
Code:
/* styles for right position */ div#<?php echo $id; ?> ul.maximenuck li.menu_right { float:right !important; margin-right:0px !important; }
where <?php echo $id; ?> is the module id param that you enter in the module options 'example "maximenuck")

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rutwin on topic Re: from Rutwin

Posted 11 years 8 months ago #5271
Hi Ced,

Could you tell me how I could take the css generated by template creator and paste that into the css3megamenu theme?

That way I will have all the benefits of having the plugin and the module with effects etc, but still have full control over my menu's design.

I hope you can help me with this. A simple copy/paste of css after I have made the template would be the best solution I think

Rutwin
by Rutwin

Posted 11 years 8 months ago #5272
no, I think you should just deactivate the theme in the module Style options.
Then the css of template creator will be rendered, and this does not affect the plugin control. It should work.
CEd

by ced1870

Posted 11 years 8 months ago #5273
PS : but if you want, you can create your own maximenu theme by copying a them folder and paste the css from the template, but I think this is more complicated

by ced1870

Replied by Rutwin on topic Re: from Rutwin

Posted 11 years 8 months ago #5274
"but if you want, you can create your own maximenu theme by copying a them folder and paste the css from the template, but I think this is more complicated"

I will do this, when time allows. The good thing from doing it that way is that all the "effect" options will still work.

Isn't this a good idea for another plugin that will automatically copy the template's menu output into a theme folder?

anyway, any more info on what to copy/where would be time saving for me.
by Rutwin

Posted 11 years 8 months ago #5275
sorry, the only thing that I don't understand is that

all the "effect" options will still work.

all effect options should work even if you don't use the maximenu theme, but the template creator styles.

May be if you explain me this problem, it will fix the problem. Because copying the css is not very easy, and more, Template Creator is designed to work without problem with maximenu.

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.691 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 929 guests and no members online