from Rutwin

Replied by Rutwin on topic Re: from Rutwin

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5298
It's difficult to follow the tutorial on mobiles, since if, like me, people loaded the .tck file in template creator, then there are already settings included in the template.css but the mobile.css is not created.

Also the elements for the different resolutions are not working so well for the wrapper, but after copy pasting , .column { after the #wrapper, it worked better.

It would be nice to have some documentation of the responsive design settings in template creator, because it doesn't say which settings are active, nor does it tell me what the settings will do exactly.

Cheers -I hope you are not irritated about the questions I have- Please just answer them when you have time, ok?:)-

Rutwin
Last Edit:11 years 7 months ago by Rutwin
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Rutwin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: from Rutwin

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5299
in fact you must add exactly this code (first close the bracket, and don't add the last one) :
Code:
} ul.maximenuck li.menu_right { float:right !important; margin-right:0px !important;

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

Last Edit:11 years 7 months ago by ced1870
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by ced1870.

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5300
:) thanks, I figured this out after a while. see my post #5297
by Rutwin

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: from Rutwin

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5301

It would be nice to have some documentation of the responsive design settings in template creator, because it doesn't say which settings are active, nor does it tell me what the settings will do exactly.

right for now I don't have added this in the documentation. In fact the new version 2.1.x of template creator does the responsive for you (2.1.2 will come with a separate mobile.css file ;))
if you are following the tutorial for mobiles, you must start from a new template and delete the end of the file template.css (the part that will be in mobile.css)

Cheers -I hope you are not irritated about the questions I have- Please just answer them when you have time, ok?

don't worry, I'm not irritated :)
no problem, for today I will stop, I'going to watch tv :D

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5302
"2.1.2 will come with a separate mobile.css file" - great news.

You mentioned in the tutorial that having a separate css file was not the best way. Am I correct to think that one can simply copy paste the contents of mobile.css into the template.css?

Have fun watching TV, I should go to bed, tomorrow another day of teaching..Monday :sick:

Cheers,

Rutwin
by Rutwin

Time to create page: 0.663 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 325 guests and no members online