from Rutwin

from Rutwin was created by ced1870

Posted 11 years 8 months ago #5246
Hi there,
Hope someone can give me some advise on the ONLY thing I would like to modify in moo_maximenuhck.css

I would like to have a logout menu link sitting at the far right of the menu bar.

I have browsed back to page 25 of the Maximenu forum, but could see a post with a similar question:P So, anyone that could give me some help with this?

Rutwin

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

Last Edit:11 years 8 months ago by ced1870
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by ced1870.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rutwin on topic Re: from Rutwin

Posted 11 years 8 months ago #5249
Hi,

Like on the Joomlack website, you have an English&French language selection a little more to the right side of the menu bar: www.joomlack.fr/

How can I individually add spacing for the items using CSS?

Hope anyone can help!

Rutwin
by Rutwin

Posted 11 years 8 months ago #5250
CEd,

I received the 500 Error again....quickly clicked back, copied my typed text, cleared again my browser's cache and reloaded the page...voila.. the post was accepted by the browser.

It looks to me that you are running Joomla 2.5, but your domain is hosted on a server running PHP 5.2x, you request your hosting provider to be moved to PHP 5.3.

I had these issues a lot with several domains, until I investigated a little further and read that Joomla 2.5x has issues with PHP 5.2...I had to tell frustrated users to clear their browsers cache all the time. now I never see errors like: invalid token, 500 errors, database connection failures, or other incorrect error messages.

Cheers,

Rutwin
by Rutwin

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: from Rutwin

Posted 11 years 8 months ago #5251
This forum is still joomla 1.5 ... I need to update it, I know

for your request, I have added the class "menu_right" on the LI element in the menu with the plugin maximenu params.
Else you can put some css on li.itemXX where XX is the Itemid
ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rutwin

Posted 11 years 8 months ago #5268
Hi Ced,

I purchased the maximenu plugin..and now I'd like to set this menu item to the right....

how?

Thanks

Rutwin
by Rutwin

Posted 11 years 7 months ago #5269
I think I have a problem:( I just purchased the plugin so I will have easier control over individual items....

However..I don't want to use the themes included in maximenu...since I want to control the styling of the theme with Template Creator...

My problem: no point really that I have bought this plugin...since all the styling will go into the css of the theme in maximenu..

Oh, Ced, please have a solution for me:(

Cheers

Rutwin
by Rutwin

Time to create page: 0.653 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 913 guests and one member online