Mobile menu/maxi menu and Template Creator CK

Replied by webiedesign on topic Mobile menu/maxi menu and Template Creator CK

Posted 4 years 9 months ago #53316
"1/ the hamburger code : this shall not be loaded in the page if you set it to "nothing" in template creator" I have tried every possible setting and all have various forms of failing, and the hamburger code always seems to load regardless.

"2/ the javascript void(0) : this is added by JS because you have set the menu to open on click. Else it would redirect hte page instead of opening the submenu." I believe this was because I failed to have the mobile menu ck setting within the menuck setting turned off, this is now turned on and I believe is working properly now.
"also that you have set a 25px height on #nav, this makes the menu overflow." I have removed this now.
Currently the javascript void issue seems to be resolved, however, now the menu simple fails to load at all on occassion.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Mobile menu/maxi menu and Template Creator CK

Posted 4 years 9 months ago #53323
Hi
just few words to tell you that I'm working on template creator to fix the unwanted code for the hamburger icon (even if this does not affect the behavior)
for the problem of the menu not appearing, can you please disable and clear JCH optimize ...
all css are minified and in the cache so that I can not debug

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 4 years 9 months ago #53324
Thank you, I have disabled JCH at this time.

Posted 4 years 9 months ago #53325
ok and now I see the menu
can you please confirm that the menu works correctly now ? May be that it was a cache issue

by ced1870

Posted 4 years 9 months ago #53326
We have been working on this issue for months and had already ruled out JCH. This happens on occasion and so not every time. With the other changes I have made recently (with you assistance) I will now continue to watch to see if it is a JCH issue at this time and follow up here in a few days if this has solved the issue.

Posted 4 years 9 months ago #53327
ok let me know !
may be that you can enabled JCH again after checking that hte problem is solved, but you may need to check the settings

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.648 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 634 guests and no members online