How can I use Maximenu on second menu on my site?

Replied by mely1971 on topic Re: How can I use Maximenu on second menu on my site?

Posted 12 years 1 week ago #2903
sorry size too big..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by mely1971 on topic Re: How can I use Maximenu on second menu on my site?

Posted 12 years 1 week ago #2904
Hmm, I am not sure where and how you set this ID. I only have Menu ID's for my two menus as when I use the module ck maxi menu I dont need any other module for menus. can you show me with a printscreen how you set these id's ?

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: How can I use Maximenu on second menu on my site?

Posted 12 years 1 week ago #2905
this is the second param in the option : Module ID
then you can publish as many maximenu as you want, look on joomlack.fr on the maximenu demo page I have multiple modules

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 12 years 1 week ago #2906
Sorry, feel very stupid here.

Yes I think I am aware of that it is in the second field under basic Options on the maxi menu module, between ' 'Menu to render' and 'Start level'. But I can only render one menu, and I dont know what Id to put there? It says Module ID - but I what to render a second menu so should it not be Menu ID. My menus only have ID numbers and not text..

looked at your frontpage, and as I see it you only use the maximenu on the topmenu. I neeed to use it on my topmenu and on a second menu further down the page.

Do you have any documentation on how to do this, cannot find it in the pdf that came with the plugi?

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: How can I use Maximenu on second menu on my site?

Posted 12 years 1 week ago #2907
put what you want ! it must only be unique for each module (example 'toto1', 'toto2', etc)
if needed the maximenu documentation is here :
www.joomlack.fr/en/joomla-extension-maxi...cumentation-maximenu

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 12 years 1 week ago #2908
sorry, see you have it a lot of times here www.joomlack.fr/en/joomla-extensions/maximenu-ck - still dont get how though

Time to create page: 0.808 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 647 guests and no members online