How can I use Maximenu on second menu on my site?

Replied by mely1971 on topic Re: How can I use Maximenu on second menu on my site?

Posted 12 years 1 week ago #2909
I tryed to put theese two names topmenu, soegmenu

and see now what happend to my menu: kehrenberg.dk/joomla/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ballantyne on topic Re: How can I use Maximenu on second menu on my site?

Posted 12 years 1 week ago #2963
Hi mely - I have only just installed Maximenu and cant get it to work but in my efforts to solve my problem i did notice that you need a unique name for each module - so if you uploaded the maximenu twich maybe you need to change the module name in Module Manager - Basic Options
Evelyn

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: How can I use Maximenu on second menu on my site?

Posted 12 years 1 week ago #2965
I see a maximenu that is working on your page
then just for info it seems that (mod_carousel ?) breaks your entire page with </head><body> </body> tags that have nothing to do here (you have it twice in the page !)

otherwise I don't see any problem, just that you probably don't load the second maximenu in a correct template position

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: mely1971

Replied by mely1971 on topic Re: How can I use Maximenu on second menu on my site?

Posted 12 years 1 week ago #2991
Hi Evelyn

Well the first thing I tryed was to upload the whole module again with a new name, but the xml did not work.

Have you tryed to implement the maximenu twice using this module id?

Posted 12 years 1 week ago #2993
Hi
dont know about the carousel it is my partner who is working on that. Just know if I try to add another id, just added 'maximenuck' , 'search' it f... up the first menu the styling and everything :-( Still dont understand how this Id will refer to a menu, when I cannot set a similar id on the menues??

Posted 12 years 1 week ago #2995
by nthe way the documentation I can by for 7 euro is that the same that comes with the plugin?

Time to create page: 0.716 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 977 guests and no members online