How can I use Maximenu on second menu on my site?

Replied by ballantyne on topic Re: How can I use Maximenu on second menu on my site?

Posted 12 years 1 week ago #2997
No I have only uploaded Maximenu once. I still cant get it working with my template JA_purityii - CK says it is my template and he is correct so I am going to try it on another website, but I will only upload it once. I do really hope I can get it working otherwise the plugin is of no use to me which will be disappointing.

Did you manage to solve your problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: How can I use Maximenu on second menu on my site?

Posted 12 years 1 week ago #3000
please don't mix your posts !

@ballantyne, we are already disussing this on another thread

@mely : the ID does not refer to a menu, it must just be unique for the dropdown to work.What I can't understand is what is your problem.
Go in the module manager >> New >> Maximenu CK
then puslish it in a template position, assign it to all page, and give it a unique ID like 'test'
Then you should be able to see the module in your page. For now only one is rendered :)

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by mely1971 on topic Re: How can I use Maximenu on second menu on my site?

Posted 12 years 9 hours ago #3237
hi, thnaks a lot for your helf, finally dwaned on my what my problem was :-) did not know the excact way to make a new ck maximenu module in the admin :-(
Sorry for all the hazzle

Time to create page: 0.675 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 924 guests and no members online