Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Ideas request for next Template Creator CK was created by ced1870

Posted 6 years 3 months ago #46263
Hi
I'm starting the work on the next version of Template Creator CK (V4 for Joomla!, V2 for Wordpress).
You can post here all your ideas, feature request, feedback, etc, that can be useful to create a new version to make it even better for your needs.

Thank you for your participation :)
CEd

Summary List of ideas in this thread (you can also vote for them, just tell which number you are interested in):

1/ OK (work in progress) >> better design (flat design)
2/ integrate your best plugins, modules and components : page builder, floating module, module manager.
3/ auto completion/color for the code, in the custom.css editor (and possibility to go in full screen >> fullscreen OK).
4/ perhaps some news icons too, in modern design.
5/ Ajouter la possibilité de choisir plusieurs type de menu, directement dans template-creator. (option to load some other menu types directly in the template interface)
6/ un beau menu évolué par défaut dans Template Creator serait génial. Sans pour autant être aussi balaise que maxi menu. (a nice menu with mobile version)
7/ OK >> s'inspiré de l'admin de pagebuilder ck avec panneau a gauche et un meilleur rendu temp réel
8/ pareil pour la partie responsive dans page builder c'est plus pratique (same for responsive design)
9/ fonction clean cache quand on publie un template (la il te faut 2 page ouverte 1 pour template creator/ 1 pour joomla ...)
10/ pouvoir faire css de la partie connexion, error (déjà dispo) mais genre c'est un mode => on affiche la page en question et on la modifie (= layout override)
11/ un lien vers des banque d'images libre et gratuite (là je pense à l'utilisateur lambda pas pour moi)
12/ pour les menu : pouvoir choisir plusieurs format (logo lien lien, lien logo lien, menu mobile de suite, option topfixe intégré)
13/ I would like a button to clear the css entries in a block.
14/ I would like an option to change the dummy text that is displayed.
15/ I would love to be able to purchase some additional themes- I love the idea of this free theme at www.themes-ck.com/theme/45-corporate1 but the lack of documentation of how to make it function like the demo is a drawback.
16/ I would wish it was more easy to style the article details. To be able to put them on one horizontal line, and to be able to change the icons - and not only with font awesome, but also with your own icons. >> layout override, like 10/
I would also like to be able to style the visited link, like you can with the normal and the hovered link.

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

Last Edit:6 years 3 weeks ago by ced1870
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by ced1870.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tomzie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by christophe-31 on topic Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Posted 6 years 3 months ago #46266
Hello, great thing to do !
I'm not using the last version of TCCK, but I can ask for :
- better design
- integrate your best plugins, modules and components : page builder, floating module, module manager.
- auto completion/color for the code, in the custom.css editor (and possibility to go in full screen).

With all that, you will have the best of the best template creator, with a very profesional look like :) (but it's already the best).
The following user(s) said Thank You: ced1870

Replied by ced1870 on topic Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Posted 6 years 3 months ago #46268
thanks for your ideas. Can you juste give me more details about "better design" : what do you mean here, and how to do

by ced1870

Posted 6 years 3 months ago #46269
Something like gantry 5 for exemple : flat design, ajax, etc...

Replied by ced1870 on topic Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Posted 6 years 3 months ago #46270
there is already a lot of ajax in template creator ... ;)
I will have a look at gantry

by ced1870

Posted 6 years 3 months ago #46271
Yes for Ajax, sorry :)
And... In addition, perhaps some news icons too, in modern design.
Now I stop, I let you work :)
Thank you for all your work !

Time to create page: 0.687 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1085 guests and one member online