MobilemenuCK Plugin causing my Video Player not to work.

Replied by ced1870 on topic MobilemenuCK Plugin causing my Video Player not to work.

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59702
Hi
I have installed the video extension, created a new video, publish the module "latest videos"
Mobile Menu CK is installed and activated, and I have no error at all

then I checked your explanations and there is a problem

/index.php?option=com_allvideoshare&view=player&vid=1&pid=1

this points to "com_allvideoshare", not "com_yendifvideoshare"
these are 2 different components

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simtimbo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Simtimbo on topic MobilemenuCK Plugin causing my Video Player not to work.

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59754
Hi Ced,
yeah, sorry about that. I tried using another component, com_allvideoshare after I tried so much to get the other one to work. Both components are having the same error though. I only made one module using this component and I'm at the moment not using either component but instead using iframes and embed code. Do you know maybe of another good (cheap) player that I could use? I do love the new mobile menus that I have set up and I don't want to loose that. Especially since pratically everybody uses a smart phone these days to look at internet content.
I will try to see if not using the maxi menu does anything... My main mobile menu uses the Icon preset with pictures that can only be shown when they are part of a maxi menu module.
Please let me know of another video player and I will check if there are maybe problems with the maxi menu CK module...
Thanks for your help.
Tim

Replied by ced1870 on topic MobilemenuCK Plugin causing my Video Player not to work.

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59755
I can not waste my time to test any video component ... nothing against you but just that I need clear informations :)
Please
- give me an url to download the version of the video extension that you use and where you have the problem
- give me the steps and an url from the component that I can reproduce by my side

Once I can reproduce the issue, I can try to debug

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simtimbo

Time to create page: 0.752 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1281 guests and 2 members online