MobilemenuCK Plugin causing my Video Player not to work.

MobilemenuCK Plugin causing my Video Player not to work. was created by Simtimbo

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59482
Hello Again,
After chasing down the problem with my Video player not working and making errors, I have found that the MobilemenuCK plugin is causing an; "Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Document\RawDocument::addHeadLink()" error... I love the MobilemenuCK and I really like my player too. I have tried to use another Video Player extension, but I have the same problem. Please look into this, if there is any more info that you need please ask. Here is one of the articles that have this problem. simmonsfamily.simmons-net.de/governmental-synchronization.html
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic MobilemenuCK Plugin causing my Video Player not to work.

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59484
Hi
there is nowhere this function in my code ... why do you mean that this error comes from Mobile Menu CK ? do you have any other error with the name of my extension ?
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simtimbo

Replied by Simtimbo on topic MobilemenuCK Plugin causing my Video Player not to work.

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59493
Hi,
well only after I disabled MobilemenuCK does the existing problem go away. I am not a coder so I have to rely on what you tell me. I will disable other system plugins today and see what happens, I will get back with you. ;-)

T.S.

Replied by Simtimbo on topic MobilemenuCK Plugin causing my Video Player not to work.

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59501
It seems to have something to do with format=raw
the URL does not load unless I disable the mobile menu CK plugin. The URL: simmonsfamily.simmons-net.de/index.php?o...d=1&pid=1&format=raw does not load the player.
When excluding the "raw" format parameter then: simmonsfamily.simmons-net.de/index.php?o...w=player&vid=1&pid=1 will load the player...

Here is the URL to the thread in the Yendif Player's forum: yendifplayer.com/forum/player-issues-joo...a-update-3-9-24.html

Please see what you can find out. I am out of ideas. It's funny that this error occurred only after updating to Joomla 3.9.24. I haven't found anything on this subject anywhere else...

Thanks again...
T.S.
Last Edit:3 years 2 months ago by Simtimbo
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Simtimbo.

Replied by ced1870 on topic MobilemenuCK Plugin causing my Video Player not to work.

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59504
I have read your answer carefully, checked in my code, I don't find anything
I have searched in the Joomla library to find this function that breaks the page, it is related to the rendering of the page from the template. I have currently no idea of what could be related to that in my plugin

I would need to install the video player and test, but this will need an amount of time
Please remind me next week if I don't come back to you

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simtimbo

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59683
Hi Ced, did you check that problem out? I sure would like to use my video player again...
Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.775 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 678 guests and 3 members online