Not replacing mobile menu

Replied by trogladyte on topic Not replacing mobile menu

Posted 5 years 5 months ago #50105
No! :-) [strike]I have yet to really get my head around MaxiMenu so haven't used it on a production site yet. My fault for just not sitting down with it and spending time learning it.[/strike] See EDIT below.

However, I do notice something that I have set in TC which is different to normal. Normally I would have the hamburger menu set for phones at least (depending on the number of menu items, I may have tablet portrait also display the hamburger). However, for whatever reason, I had the phones and tablet portrait set to display stacked. This may be why it was automatically turned off in preference to the new mobile menu.

I see I also have slightly different screen resolutions set to the default (not sure why!!).

Phone / Portrait 524
Phone / Landscape 758
Tablet / Portrait 950
Tablet / Landscape 1024

EDIT: Thank you Ced for questioning my issues with MaxiMenu. It's great to have a developer so interactive with their customers. After Ced emailed me, I went back to MM and had another shot. After watching the videos (maybe again, or maybe I didn't before), I found it was actually really easy to get a full megamenu up and running. I will say I had MM Params installed which did make it incredibly easy. My recommendation is to get it - at 14 Euros, it will save you that in no time! GET IT!

A good landing is one you can walk away from.
A great landing is one where you can reuse the aircraft!

Last Edit:5 years 5 months ago by trogladyte
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by trogladyte.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Not replacing mobile menu

Posted 5 years 5 months ago #50113
ok thanks, yes if you have stacked the items instead of using the hamburger, this is different and this is why you don't have the hamburger icon from the template ;)

anyway if you still have a problem after that don't hesitate to share with me, I will continue to check and improve this

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.702 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 687 guests and no members online