beginners questions serie: background page and lightbox should be fixed position

I have seen that your template does not behave as mine
please try again with these files
www.dropbox.com/s/38vx0b83a0ejbbi/mediaboxck.zip?dl=0

and remove the custom css code

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: raphi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

any news ? :)

by ced1870

Hello Cedric!
Best wishes for a pleasant holiday season and a thriving and fruitful year 2023.
I thank you very much for all your engagement, to modify your Mediabox-CK, according to my wishes. And I want to honor and appreciate your engagement by buying a license for Mediabox-CK, although I still have two wishes on modifications.

I have been very busy these days before Christmas and now I return to webdesign activities again.

YES, your latest modifications have been successfull: There is no scrolling anymore, neither the mediabox scrolls within the screen, nor does the webpage, laying under the the overlay / mediabox.
In contrast to some other solutions, the webpage will remain at the same point, when Mediabox will open or will close again.

I agree, that this thread can be closed by now, as I would go on with my other questions, which belong in the other thread, concerning the free space around the mediabox and the "close" action of the lightbox.

Thank you so much for your strong engagement and commitment. I will recommend you at JED.
by raphi

I just have bought your license for Mediabox-CK and have downloaded the Pro version. But I have not installed it yet, in order to not mix the Pro code with the code, you have modified for me.
How can I go on with the Pro version, without loosing your modifications?
by raphi

thank you for your purchase. I wish you also a happy new year 2023 !
great that the solution is what you asked for.
You can install the pro, then you will need to replace the files again to get the current modifications

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.669 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1749 guests and no members online