beginners questions serie: background page and lightbox should be fixed position

Hello Cedric,
I am considering Mediabox-CK for my new website and I am testing with the non-Pro version.

Is it possible to fix the position of lightbox and also the position of the webpage under the overlay of the lightbox? Of course the lightbox will open with its box centered. But if the user does scroll, then the lightbox complete with the underlying content of the webpage does move.

How can I achieve this?
by raphi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi
if you want the popup to be fixed, you can add this custom css code to your page (in your template for example)
Code:
#mbCenter { position: fixed; top: 30px !important; margin-top: 0 !important; }
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: raphi

I have tried as you proposed. But I have to change the top value to 25% in order to get the lightbox with video and the HTML content near to vertical centered position. But with audio, this doesn't work and the controls graphics are far too high within the page on desktop and on mobile / smartphone, the controls are near the bottom.

How can I achieve a fixed and also always vertical centered position?

Further, I would like the content of the webpage to be fixed also during the time, the lightbox is shown. Is this possible? – I have YOOtheme running on my website and their modal function does work like this. (But they have a lot other unacceptable flaws concerning lightbox and modalbox. That's why I am very interested in your Mediabox-CK)
Last Edit:1 year 3 months ago by raphi
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by raphi.

give me the url of your page so that I can check

by ced1870

you can try also this css code
Code:
#mbCenter { position: fixed; top: 0% !important; margin-top: 50vh !important; transform: translateY(-50%); }

by ced1870

the content of the webpage to be fixed also during the time, the lightbox is shown. Is this possible?

this needs some JS code to be done... I can not give you an easy solution for that
I note your request on my list, I will check if I can add this option

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: raphi

Time to create page: 0.682 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1095 guests and no members online