How to Clear ALL MaximuniCK Setting and Start Over

How to Clear ALL MaximuniCK Setting and Start Over was created by webdevtim

Posted 9 years 2 months ago #25502
That's about it, I want to clear all the settings set to specific menu items in Menu Manger and start over fresh without have to go menu item by menu item clearing each setting as I go in MaximenuCK Parans, MaximenuCK - Styles Nornal State, MaximenuCK - Styles Hover State, MaximenuCK - Styles Active State, MaximenuCK - Styles Submenu.

Timothy E. Michel

Last Edit:9 years 2 months ago by webdevtim
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by webdevtim. Reason: Correct error

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by webdevtim on topic How to Clear ALL MaximuniCK Setting and Start Over

Posted 9 years 2 months ago #25506
Actually I found the solution in another post concerning removing inline CSS. Using the MaximenuCK Params component, open the Migration Tool and in there is a table of all the settings for all the menu items with a button at the end of each row of settings called "Delete." This makes quick work of deleting all the settings and starting over with a mind to setting things globally to reduce the generated CSS and improving page load times.

This is a great feature. Thanks so much for providing this Ced. Worth every bit of $14.00

Well almost great. No Delete "MaxiMenuCK Params, settings" , No Delete Font Style, Shadow, or Parent Arrow Item settings, No Delete MaxiMenuCK SubMenu settings.

It would be awesome if you include these additional items.

Timothy E. Michel

Last Edit:9 years 2 months ago by webdevtim
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by webdevtim. Reason: Additional Thought

Replied by ced1870 on topic How to Clear ALL MaximuniCK Setting and Start Over

Posted 9 years 2 months ago #25510
Hi
are you talking of the "Font Style, Shadow, or Parent Arrow Item settings" for each individual menu items ?
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by webdevtim on topic How to Clear ALL MaximuniCK Setting and Start Over

Posted 9 years 2 months ago #25514
Yes.

Within Maximenu CK Styles - Normal state, Hover state, Active state, I was wondering about "Font Style, Shadow, or Parent Arrow Item settings"

Also I didn't see any setting reset for Maximenu CK Params, Maximenu CK Styles - Submenu.

I am resetting everything by hand at this moment.

Timothy E. Michel

Replied by ced1870 on topic How to Clear ALL MaximuniCK Setting and Start Over

Posted 9 years 2 months ago #25519
ok, there is no reset. what is possible is to unpublish the plugin maximenu params, then edit and save your items : the fields will no more be loaded and saving will store the item without any maximenu params setting. But this will clear all settings

Once done you can republish the maximenu params plugin

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 9 years 2 months ago #25530
I already finished going through the menus one by one. I remember this for next time.

see: www.911truthoutreach.org

The one problem I am having now is that when I reduced the browser to to a half screen window and then expand it again to full screen, the sub-menus get stuck on the right side of the screen. I assume this is a JavaScript artifact. Not sure how to fix it. I tried to keep the menu as simple as I could to reduce the amount of JavaScript and CSS to make troubleshooting easier.

Timothy E. Michel

Time to create page: 0.727 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 527 guests and 2 members online