No hover or fancy effect on default 1.5 install?

No hover or fancy effect on default 1.5 install? was created by Jester

Posted 12 years 10 months ago #230
I've used MaxiMenuCK on a couple of j1.6 sites and recently decided to update a j1.5.23 site and include MaxiMenuCK.

What is odd is that the default menu has no effects on hover, nothing looks different if I change any settings in the modules configuration, and for some reason there are 2 default templates and they're identical.

What am I missing? I've looked at the CSS can't for the life of me figure out why I'm not seeing any affects on my basic 4 item menu with no submenus.

Is there something wrong with the latest release?
by Jester

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: No hover or fancy effect on default 1.5 install?

Posted 12 years 10 months ago #231
do you have an url to check the issue ? the fancy should work

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Jester on topic Re: No hover or fancy effect on default 1.5 install?

Posted 12 years 10 months ago #232
This is 'hidden' on a live site and all of the actual menu links will take you to the public site with an older template but its enough to see that the hover animation etc isn't working.

sportsfieldspecialties.com/index.php?opt...le&id=236&Itemid=467

Its very odd.
by Jester

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: No hover or fancy effect on default 1.5 install?

Posted 12 years 10 months ago #237
the website you pointed me uses suckerfish menu, NOT maximenu.
however in vertical mode the fancy does not work

by ced1870

Replied by Jester on topic Re: No hover or fancy effect on default 1.5 install?

Posted 12 years 10 months ago #241
I said, this was a non-public TEST PAGE, that is entirely your menu on the single page I linked to you. All the other pages are using the superfish menu component which I'd like to replace with maximenu, HENCE THE TEST.

What is on that page is 100% fresh default install of MaxiMenuCK, I re-downloaded / installed it yesterday to be sure and there are no effects that work and as I said, for some reason you've included in the package 2 default templates that are IDENTICAL.

That part you can verify just by opening up the zip file.
by Jester

Posted 12 years 10 months ago #244
by looking in this forum you would have seen that the fancy only work if there is an active item in the menu (if not the fancy has no way to work)

Put a link that point to your page and the fancy will be active after enabling the option in the module params

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.660 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 468 guests and 2 members online