JavaScript Error

Replied by sohopros on topic JavaScript Error

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66236
Hello,

I'm sorry for our delayed response on this, the notification of your reply passed into our junk folder. We are using the override because the menu item dropdowns did not scale to the number of menu items when we started using MaximenuCK 6 years ago. Is there a better fix for this that we can use and remove this override?

Below are our instructions to our customer:

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic JavaScript Error

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66237
Hi
you can setup a fixed width and height in the settings of the menu using the interface
example :
www.joomlack.fr/en/documentation/maximen...the-columns-and-rows

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by sohopros on topic JavaScript Error

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66400
Hello,
Trying to configure this as it has been handed off to me.

We removed the override.

But still many problems: search button moving, all dropdowns aligning left, and the background not showing up on submenus and sub sub menus, and changes not taking effect.

I checked all modules having to do with the menu, all seem OK, went to check the template for any issues and found there was a secondary template with 1 page assigned to it that reads "fullwidth.php-bkp20221017" is this related to the override we were told to remove and should this be removed also?

Could it be the cause of the issues I outlined above? Can it be removed from the site?

I do primarily front-end work so please excuse my obvious lack of coding & troubleshooting skills! Thank you in advance for any direction to solve these issues and get this menu working and looking as it should.
Attachments:

Replied by ced1870 on topic JavaScript Error

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66405
Hi
just to be clear : the overrides and templates changes have been made on your side, and you shall know what to do with that :)
in my mind, you shall remove this override too

please do that :
1/ send me a screenshot of how the menu shall look like (as it was setup)
2/ remove the overrides

then let me know so that I can login again and check

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.727 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 850 guests and no members online