limit modules accessibility

Replied by ced1870 on topic limit modules accessibility

Posted 3 years 4 months ago #58972
strange because I have tested with a user without the rights, and the module was not listed
Can you please give me few details about your rights confifuration ? have you tested with a user from a specific group, which type of rights have you assigned to the mdoule ...so that I can test

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by dhngroup on topic limit modules accessibility

Posted 3 years 4 months ago #58980
Well, each Joomla module has individual permissions which will allow admin to control which users will be able to access and edit them in a backend. In my case only have number of modules that I allow users from 'Manager' group to edit. Only these modules will be listed in Joomla Module Manager.
So in essence I would like to get only listed modules in Maximenu that are listed in Joomla Module Manager for the logged in user with corresponding permissions.

Posted 3 years 4 months ago #59222
Hi
I 'm back from holidays
I wish you all the best for 2021 !

I will check again the problem about the permissions and let you know
CEd

by ced1870

Posted 3 years 4 months ago #59224
I tested again
- user TEST "manager"
- a module with access "super user" >> TEST user can not see it in the modules list from Maximenu CK
- a module with access "registered" >> TEST user can see it (if the module is published)

then by my side it works
Please try again and give me the step by step procedure to reproduce your issue, or if you can make a copy of your website on another server so that I can play with it using a FTP access to check the problem in the code

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.687 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 787 guests and no members online