Menu Timed Blink

Replied by Nasho23 on topic Menu Timed Blink

Posted 5 years 10 months ago #48598

ced1870 wrote: yes I talk about the Params that is a paid addon. You can still do it using your own CSS rules, by targetting each menu item with its css class like "itemXX" where XX is the menu item ID :)

I have Installed the Maximenu CK Parameters Package.
Points I notice - the Header Tabs are in French, even though my Joomla is set for Global English. Same applies to your Documentation.
When Parameters Module is opened - I can see Main Menu, which only points to Menu Bar - it does not show the Individual Menus so that I can select "NewsFlash" Menu, to make changes.
I can navigate to a page that does show all 9 Menus, including "NewsFlash", but none of the Editing Boxes provide for changes that I need to make to a my Selected Menu (NewsFlash).
The Documentation contains nothing about managing such Parameters as I need, and I think others could need also.
I simply need to select One Menu out of 9 Menus on the Menu Bar, and add a Background Colour, such as White or Yellow, and make the Name Text Bold. for One Menu Only.
Can you please provide me with a Step by Step Procedure to achieve this.
I am not a Programmer and do not understand CSS Styles Coding or HTML Coding.
Such Modifications should be built into the Package.
Otherwise, this is a great Menu Package, but perhaps not so good for a Novice like me.
Thank You for your Patience.
Regards.
Last Edit:5 years 10 months ago by Nasho23
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Nasho23.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Menu Timed Blink

Posted 5 years 10 months ago #48601
page 10 of the documentation Maximenu CK Params (included in the package)

You can manage all params to create the columns, load the modules, but you can also
define your own styles for the link and its submenu. Hereafter a preview :

go in your menu structure (joomla menu manager), edit your menu item >> you will get more options for maximenu params. Here you can set the background with a specific color for your item, and only this
if you want to apply a style to all your items, use the styles customization in the module options

hope it helps

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Nasho23 on topic Menu Timed Blink

Posted 5 years 10 months ago #48602

ced1870 wrote: page 10 of the documentation Maximenu CK Params (included in the package)

You can manage all params to create the columns, load the modules, but you can also
define your own styles for the link and its submenu. Hereafter a preview :

go in your menu structure (joomla menu manager), edit your menu item >> you will get more options for maximenu params. Here you can set the background with a specific color for your item, and only this
if you want to apply a style to all your items, use the styles customization in the module options

hope it helps

ced1870 - Now we are talking - exactly as I wanted it - Thank You for your help.
by Nasho23

Replied by ced1870 on topic Menu Timed Blink

Posted 5 years 10 months ago #48606
great :) happy to read this

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.630 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 346 guests and no members online