issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3

Replied by lvnagain on topic issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #25677
I'm getting errors in the helper file when attempting to use this module. transformationconstruction.com/index.php...cle&id=10&Itemid=130 Can someone let me know what is causing this so I might be able to use the module. Thought it might be a great one with the ability to also add videos but so far not proving to be worth the $10.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #25680
Hi
already answered by email that you probably have purchased the wrong plugin. I'm wating for your answer to know what you wanted to to so that I can understand

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #25681
PS : as said by email you don't need any plugin to use the module with the native features

by ced1870

Replied by FranMendi on topic issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #25729
Estoy gestionando una web de un equipo de futbol y coloque dos modulos slideshowCK, el problema es que lo puse en todas las paginas y se muestra en todas menos en la de inicio. La web esta en joomla y adjunto imagenes de captura de pantalla de la configuracion por si sirve de algo, agradeceria cualquier ayuda, para que el modulo se muestre tambien en la pagina principal. Gracias.

www.flickr.com/photos/131664919@N02/

soy español, uso traductor google para el frances.
Je suis Espagnol, utilisez le traducteur google pour le français.

Salut, mon site ne obtiendrez pas le module slideshowCK est affiché sur la page principale, mais représenté dans tous les autres. Utiliser Joomla 3.4.0.
Images de capture d'écran sous avec les paramètres dans le panneau de commande. Aidez-moi se il vous plaît.
www.flickr.com/photos/131664919@N02/

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #25736
Hi FranMedi
next time please open a new thread for your problem :)
then give me your url to check
CEd

by ced1870

Replied by slasher00 on topic issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #25831

ced1870 wrote: Hi
I can not give you a course of jQuery development here ;)
for what I know, the jQuery loaded by joomla! is the jQuery core (not modified) so you shall have the same in your custom dev if you have included it
Anyway, you must load and use the jQuery from the joomla! API and I don't really think that you question is related to the slideshow ck module...

You could ask you question about jquery on the forum.joomla.org
CEd

Is Curious.
Since you mention that is Based on Pixedelic's Camera plugin i made an experiment using bootstrap 3 framework and the pixedelic's camera scripts has the same behaviour like the case i relate you back then. If you don't remember this quote is about bootstrap 3 Jquery is not the same as slidesow's Jquery even if is 2.5 or 3.X.

Although it's a minor detail, appears like it is something from source. I'll see what is it to make them work, and if then find a lead to make them work in the joomla module.

Time to create page: 0.711 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 778 guests and no members online