Slides are oscillating

Slides are oscillating was created by Giudel

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66245
Hello, I would like to kindly ask for help with the following concern. I updated to Joomla 4, after which there was a conflict between the framework Shaper Helix III from JooomShaper and Modules Anywhere extension from Regular Labs that caused the English and Czech version of my site to go down with error "WebAssetManager is locked, you came late". The fix of this error was to enable "prepare content" option for all the custom HTML modules that involved Modules Anywhere.

However, after doing this, the Slideshow CK has started to behave on a weird way. On Ukrainian (default) langauge version of my fan site in development ruslana.energy/ua/ it still works like a charm like before (Slideshow CK is located amost at the bottom, above footer). But on the English ( ruslana.energy/en/ ) and Czech ( ruslana.energy/cs/ ) version, slideshow plays correctly the first slide, but after that next slides start either oscillating or playing too fast one by one, regardless settings, making the slideshow unwatchable. Turning Slideshow CK's own "prepare content" option on or off does not change anything. Thank you in advance.
by Giudel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Slides are oscillating

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66247
Hi
this is strange, I have never seen this before ...
try to go in the advanced options >> load script inline >> set it to NO (it seems that you have it on YES currently)
let me know if this works

also clear all your caches
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Giudel on topic Slides are oscillating

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66251
Thank you for your quick response. I have disabled that option and cleared the caches, but unfortunately the issue persists.
by Giudel

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66252
try to unpublish this module, publish another module in the same position with the default demo data
let me know if you get the same issue

by ced1870

Replied by Giudel on topic Slides are oscillating

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66254
Publishing the module with default demo data didn't help, it was the same, I have identified the source of the problem however.

On the Czech version I unpublished all the site modules and the Slideshow CK has started to work fine. Then I started to publishing the modules one by one to find out that the problem is being caused by some content of the Fan Club module. Further investigation has showed that the Slideshow CK starts oscillating when SimpleQuiz module in the article Quick Ruslana Quiz ) is being enabled, even when the quiz is not displayed on the main page, but as a "read more" content.

On the Czech version I have disabled the SimpleQuiz, so the Slideshow CK works, on the English I left it for refference for now. On the Ukrainian version this problem is not present because that content has not been posted there yet.
by Giudel

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66255
great that you found it, thank you for the feedback !
may be that this extension loads some javascript that makes the trouble

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giudel

Time to create page: 1.008 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1052 guests and no members online