How do I add a + or > sign to separator item text to indicate submenu?

I have just installed Accordeon Menu with Mobile Menu enabled on a J3.9.13 website. How do I add a + or > sign to the end of separator items to indicate submenus?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi
is the question related to accordeon menu ck, or mobile menu ck ?
please give me the an url to check
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Hi. It's relating to the mobilemenu. I could see that there is css for a toggler_icon but it was not displaying anything. I have created the mobilemenuck.css override and added some new code for a caret like this:
Code:
#accordeonck150 li.parent > span span.toggler_icon { position: absolute; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 0; height: 0; margin-left: .255em; left: 10%; top: 1em; content: ""; border-top: .3em solid; border-right: .3em solid transparent; border-bottom: 0; border-left: .3em solid transparent; }

However, there are two issues with this:

1. Ideally it should be placed immediately after the item title (with a small bit of padding between) but I can't see how to do this. As the screen widens or narrows, the toggle_icon moves as well, sometimes overlapping the text. I have copied the css as described from plugins/system/mobilemenuck/default.txt to templates/YOURTEMPLATE/css/mobilemenuck.css but /modules/mod_accordeonck/themes/custom/css/accordeonck150.css takes priority. In the override css it would seem that lines 15 and 16 have no effect.

2. When the screen is very small, the menu doesn't display at all. It just disappears.

Here is a link to my site (only a rough development site for this kind of exercise!)
This message contains confidential information

Thanks.

there is a problem here because you shall not have the accordeon module in the mobile menu, only the items
can you please tell me how you have set it up ? from the accordeon module options>>enable mobile menu, or using a custom menu ?

by ced1870

I installed both Accordeonmenuck and Mobilemenuck (light) plugins then, from the Accordeon menu 'Mobile Menu CK' tab set the 'Enable Mobile Menu CK' option to 'Yes'.

ok thanks for clarification. I have to check that by my side because it does not work as expected here
I will let you know in the next days
can you just please confirm the version number of the accordeon menu and mobile menu that you are using

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.655 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 845 guests and no members online