Beta test - Template Creator CK for Wordpress

Replied by Car0l on topic Beta test - Template Creator CK for Wordpress

Posted 8 years 3 months ago #31902
Confirmed for FontSquirrel and also the 4 other fixed points.

For the download / install problem, take your time. As long as I can work on a server even if local, that's ok for me.

The fontsquirrel and custom code issues were the most important for me and you fixed both so quickly that I felt like being late on testing the new version ;)

Regarding the woocommerce integration I did it manually and will use custom css to style the shop. Of course it would be a good thing to add at least the integration if not some styling for the shop, Woocommerce being very popular right now but I understand it may be quite complicated for you. Well, let's say that if you are wishing to give it a try I will be glad to help for the tests ...
by Car0l
The topic has been locked.

Posted 8 years 3 months ago #31976
Hi Cedric,

Going further with my testing, I noticed three other points :

1. Page title are not working well, the title comes followed by a "|" but nothing comes after even if site name is defined in the theme customization. That should be corrected as the only way to get around it would be to edit the index.php and correct it manually.

2. The wrappers only have a container section, no page background one like in joomla version. That's a serious limitation as it's not possible to define a full width background while keeping container at the template width. Of course it's still possible to do it via custom CSS but it would much better to have this possibility right inside theme creator options.

3. Include list styling would be great as woocommerce uses list quite a lot in his pages.

Everithing else seems to be working correctly at least on xampp :)

Helene
by Car0l

Replied by ced1870 on topic Beta test - Template Creator CK for Wordpress

Posted 8 years 3 months ago #32021
Hi Helene
as written by email, the install issue is fixed, this was coming from a open_base_dir problem

1. title problem : fixed

2. like in joomla you must activate the expert mode for this :)

3. noted for a next update. don't hesitate to remind me next week for the woocommerce integration

CEd

PS : the updated version is available on template-creator.com

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: Echowan

Posted 8 years 3 months ago #32023
Oups ... I was sure I activated the expert mode but probably I did on my first test on the live site and not on the second on Xampp. Sorry for that, I'll try to do better next time :S

And for sure I'll remind you for the WooCommerce integration :)
by Car0l

Replied by Echowan on topic Beta test - Template Creator CK for Wordpress

Posted 8 years 3 months ago #32047
Hi all,

I can't delete installed fonts....
by Echowan

Replied by ced1870 on topic Beta test - Template Creator CK for Wordpress

Posted 8 years 3 months ago #32048
Hi
I can't also ... :)
I will check this asap !
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
Time to create page: 0.672 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 870 guests and no members online