Font problem

Replied by ced1870 on topic Font problem

Posted 9 years 8 months ago #21555

Nioliv wrote: Ok, then I have to ask what kind of questions am I allowed to put here?

you can post any question, just I can not give you my support if you have not the needed subscription for it.
May be another user will help ...

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posted 9 years 8 months ago #21556

into either the template.css file or into my custom.css file (both work) and not the fonts.css file (does not work)

that's strange !
I will have a look at this at the end of my holidays ;)

by ced1870

Replied by Boradan on topic Font problem

Posted 9 years 8 months ago #21557

ced1870 wrote:

Nioliv wrote: Ok, then I have to ask what kind of questions am I allowed to put here?

you can post any question, just I can not give you my support if you have not the needed subscription for it.
May be another user will help ...

If it is an issue with template Creator itself, the he should not have to pay for support.
As I showed in my above post, this issue is because template creator is putting the @import in the wrong place.
If it was put directly into the template.css file, then the google font gets used correctly in all browsers.
IMO, thats a core issue, and as such, everyone who purchased Template creator is entitled to the support to fix a broken feature of Template Creator
by Boradan

Posted 9 years 8 months ago #21558

If it is an issue with template Creator itself, the he should not have to pay for support.

I agree, now that I see that the problem can be an issue :)

by ced1870

Replied by bmc_michel on topic Font problem

Posted 9 years 8 months ago #21605
I have the same problem with import of fonts of fontsquirrel.
The fonts are not copied to the template as in older versions of template creator.
In the older version of templatecreator i had no problems. After updating (from version with login from the frontpage) the embedding of fonts no works fine. Only in the preview of templatecreator i can see the texts in the right fonts.
At the direct copy of template the error is:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /volume1/web/mediterran/administrator/components/com_templateck/helpers/stylescss.php on line 2078

michel

I have now copied the font files by hand in the folder /templates/ .../css/fonts/
and it works.
the fonts.css (withe the same content of stylesheet.css) can now find the fonts and it works fine.
But this can not be the final solution!! (???)

michel
Last Edit:9 years 8 months ago by bmc_michel
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by bmc_michel.

Posted 9 years 8 months ago #21608
Please check that your magic_quotes are disabled, this cause the error " Invalid argument supplied for foreach() ..." and can be the cause of your font issue

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: bmc_michel

Time to create page: 0.683 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 265 guests and no members online