Possible bug in right column?

Replied by easistudio on topic Possible bug in right column?

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59924

ced1870 wrote: I have another update if you want to test
www.dropbox.com/s/ldkuvunnx6mgkho/templateck_template.js?dl=0
it fixes the icon selection, also in the right column and for the SVG icons

www.dropbox.com/s/m0rrr1xk7ix68dg/ajaxstylescss.php?dl=0
to replace in the "interfaces" folder, it will add the icon options on the right column too

Icon selection now working in right column. :) The FontAwesome and SVG icons look fine in Template Creator designer interface but the SVG icons appear far too small on on live web pages.

Over the last few days I have been looking at other methods of putting font icons in module titles but it's like walking into a minefield. Further you get in, more you realise this wasn't such a great idea to begin with. I have been trying to accomplish this by adding a new method in modules.php, adding a link to a JS file in the <head> then putting the icon name in the header class field in the advanced tab of each module. It works but the results aren't great as the icons look a bit crap. Also the icons don't load cleanly. Tried moving the JS link to the bottom of the page and adding "defer" but that didn't help.

Took me a while to figure out that every change I make in the custom CSS, pressing "copy/apply changes" overwrites the modules.php file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Possible bug in right column?

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59925
I have just checked and the FA + SVG icons are rendered correctly in frontend by my side (size, color, position)
the modules.php file is a file that is created by Template Creator CK, then yes it is replaced each time

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: easistudio

Replied by easistudio on topic Possible bug in right column?

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59966

ced1870 wrote: I have just checked and the FA + SVG icons are rendered correctly in frontend by my side (size, color, position)
the modules.php file is a file that is created by Template Creator CK, then yes it is replaced each time

OK I will keep a check on this. For some reason the FontAwesome icons now seem to appear a lot "cleaner" than before so will probably continue to use those.

Time to create page: 0.760 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1587 guests and no members online