Material design

Replied by joomleb on topic Material design

Posted 6 years 11 months ago #42016
Hi CEd,
many thanks, ...and what about the second point, the "Material Components" ?!?
by joomleb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Material design

Posted 6 years 11 months ago #42017
this can not be implemented for now, I keep your idea on my list

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 6 years 11 months ago #42037
Hi CEd,
many thanks for your answer and support :)

PS a small guide on how to add and use Material Compoents on our Template Creator CK templates would be too appreciate
by joomleb

Posted 6 years 11 months ago #42041
to be honest I will not be able to do that
what I see quickly is that you can call it with
<link
rel="stylesheet"
href=" unpkg.com/material-components-web@latest...mponents-web.min.css ">

you can call this in the custom code area in the parameters

I don't use Google Material for now by my side

if you use it with template creator, it would be great if you can give the steps :)

by ced1870

Posted 6 years 4 months ago #46039
Hi CEd,
following my previous post, here some solutions and some questions:

Fonts
I used the "Install Google font" feature

Text Colour
Material define colors working on opacity depending on the use from a base color. Right know, for example, I have to use a tool to discover the hex black color 87% opacity, 54% opacity etc..
Would be a good thing see in future Template Creator release a way to set opacity and/or find the "opacity hex color" in the color picker

Typography
The Material guidelines typography define a lot of things:
--- I'm been able to transform SP Scaled Pixels for character dimensions and dp to pixels with this online tool having back an hybrid dimension.
--- The "Caption text" is not available in TCCK as setting, seem to be an important thing for Material, Why not add the parameter ?
--- As you can see Material speak about the " Tracking and kerning ". As far as I found Google establish only the Tracking value . But:
1 - What is "Tracking" compared with the TCCK "Spacing word" / "Spacing letter" paramenters ? Seem that letter spacing could be the tracking , but if I set it as "10" in body (for example) I have back really an awful result.
2 - What is the measure ?!? "10" of what ?!? May be have I to transform that value in another unit ?
3 - If I set "10" as word space in the Page parameters, and then set it to "0" for H2 H3 H4 Titles, the "0" paramenter is not applied, but still use the page paramenter. May be a bug ?
4 - Apply the "Body" text paramenters (mentioned by Google) to the TCCK Page text paramenter, Is it the right thing to do ? Or would be better to set those paramenters as "Content > Article details" ? What do you think about ?
Please, What is the difference from "TCCK Page text paramenter" and the TCCK "Content > Article details text paramenters" ?
Last Edit:6 years 4 months ago by joomleb
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by joomleb.

Posted 6 years 4 months ago #46052
Hi
you are asking me here "what is the tracking value explained on creativemarket and how is it managed in photoshop ?"
>> nothing related with template creator ...
in Template Creator, the letter-spacing is the property for the CSS equivalent. I'm based on CSS only, and not on material nor photoshop.
If you know how to translate your material code into real css, you shall then know how to use it in template creator too

4/ "Article details" is the infos shown above the article (author, date, clicks ...) and is only related to this. The content settings for the whole page, apply to the whole page

CEd

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.775 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1582 guests and no members online