Move an element or row into accordion?

Replied by ced1870 on topic Move an element or row into accordion?

Posted 9 months 1 week ago #68827

Honestly, I have been talking you up to my boss on how dedicated a developer you are and how much help your products have been to me, so if he does not end up buying the pro version, I will myself. I understand the strenuous hours put in to developing things, and to have such dedication to your users sets you above the vast majority. Keep up the great work! 

thank you for your message :)

for the png, you can use the background image styling to do that

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by bostonev on topic Move an element or row into accordion?

Posted 9 months 1 week ago #68843
I figured out a work around. I know you said that you got it to work with the new patch, but for some reason I was unable to get it to work by moving it into the accordion. I did however find a workaround that worked.

I saved the section as an element. (Love that feature) Then I created a PageBuilder CK Module and simply dragged in the element. Went back to the article into the accordion, went to edit this item, and from the WYSYWYG editor I called for the module. I actually love the idea of doing things this way, because if I use this on multiple areas of the site, I only have to update the module and it gets updated on every page it's placed.

That being said... I cannot figure out how to get the 'header/footer' section into the additional rows I create. When I click on the accordion it gives me 4 sections. They each have a header section to add an element, the editor section with lorem ipsum, and then a footer section. When I click to add another section it only gives me the section with lorem ipsum and no header/footer and I cannot figure out how to add it?
Attachments:

Posted 9 months 1 week ago #68850
have you installed the new version and then added a new accordion addon in your page ?
this does not work with existing addons already added in your content

great that you found a way to do it, for info instead of using a module you can use the "page" addon which lets you call a page directly that you can also edit at one place

"When I click to add another section it only gives me the section with lorem ipsum and no header/footer and I cannot figure out how to add it? "
>> I need to check that, may be that I have forgotten to manage this case

by ced1870

Posted 9 months 6 days ago #68870

"When I click to add another section it only gives me the section with lorem ipsum and no header/footer and I cannot figure out how to add it? "
>> I need to check that, may be that I have forgotten to manage this case

Ok great, let me know when it works out. I much rather use the elements regardless than the wysywig as I can always drag in a text element if that is what I want in that area.
That being said, I stuck by my word and I purchased the app myself. I am sure my boss will reimburse me once he sees how powerful the tool is, and if not, you deserve it either way.
However, sadly I have found possibly another bug, but since you will be working on this section maybe you can tackle both things.
In the same accordion on the same page I have been referencing, you will see that I added a background. Funny thing is it only shows on the 2 rows I added but does not show on the 4 sample rows that it gives when you place the element. So you know the steps I took... I clicked on edit this item, expanded "content style", expanded "background", selected the images, chose scroll and repeat, clicked save. it looks great, but again it is only showing in the bottom 2 rows that I added and not the original 4 that automatically add.

Posted 9 months 6 days ago #68876
sorry I don't understand what you mean ...
can you please give me a screenshot ? I'm checking your page "test Services", is that right ?

by ced1870

Posted 9 months 6 days ago #68880
yes test services page. I will provide screenshots. I placed a honeycomb background, and it only appears on rows 5 and 6, but not 1 - 4. where I placed it I assumed it would show in every row.

Time to create page: 0.660 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 330 guests and no members online