Maximenu Mobile Pro - Mobile menu disappeared

Replied by mike@pritchardwebsites.com on topic Maximenu Mobile Pro - Mobile menu disappeared

Posted 2 years 2 months ago #63899
no, it's 1.5.5 I updated this morning. Same with the drchloelightner.com it was 1.5.5 when I was having problems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Maximenu Mobile Pro - Mobile menu disappeared

Posted 2 years 2 months ago #63900
ok then can you please enable the option again and tell me so that I can check again on drchloelightner.com to see what could be the cause. It shall take not more than few minutes

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 2 years 2 months ago #63901
I see that you have merged the mobile menu, please deactivate it and tell me if it works (with the show icons ON)
for now I'm note really sure what could be in cause exactly on your website because there is no error message. I have to investigate

by ced1870

Replied by mike@pritchardwebsites.com on topic Maximenu Mobile Pro - Mobile menu disappeared

Posted 2 years 2 months ago #63902
hey this is a little strange. I turned off the media query that hid it. I turned off the mobile only menu i had created as a work around. I turned off the icons on the menu I was testing on and I turned error reporting to maximum.
No errors and the mobile version doesn't show.

Do you think it's related to the many demo files in styles? I noticed that awhile ago, it appears each update is reinstalling the demo? Or I use mysites.guru and do mass install to update them, maybe that's the problem. It's hard to tell which is which because they are all called demo. Earlier I tried deleting all of them but one and that didn't help. But, I can't remember for sure, but I think If I kept the most recent one (by file id) that might have helped, can't remember for sure.

Posted 2 years 2 months ago #63903

it appears each update is reinstalling the demo?

ah ? I have to check that ... but this is not related to the fact that the menu shows or not

please check my answer about the merge feature and tell me

I see that you have merged the mobile menu, please deactivate it and tell me if it works (with the show icons ON)
for now I'm note really sure what could be in cause exactly on your website because there is no error message. I have to investigate

by ced1870

Posted 2 years 2 months ago #63904
I think that worked, trying again.

Time to create page: 0.683 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1047 guests and no members online