Slide show, Purity iii and Joomla 3

Replied by sirbogoff on topic Slide show, Purity iii and Joomla 3

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #25873
Ok, I played around with it a little and set the height to 30% and it has centered now and reduced the image size. Now, is there a way to pull the arrows at the edges in? Sorry to be a pain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Slide show, Purity iii and Joomla 3

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #25877
what do you mean with "at the edges in" ? the arrows are at the left and right sides of the slideshow

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #25880
I understand they are the edge. Just wondered if there was a way of repositioning them? Not a big issue but I notice that the pie display is also at the edge and with the social pullout mod I am using it is hidden. Just wondered if this was avoidable? Or can you recommend something else?

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #25908
you can change the css in the file camera.css of the theme and change the position of the buttons if you want :)

by ced1870

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #26070
Sorry I left that hanging.. Things just got in the way. I can see where that can be done so thank you for that. I have another question in the mean time. Not to sure if you can answer it? I am using Purity iii and it does not seem to be as straight forward as it sounds. I am looking into building my own template and was looking at your Template creator CK. I don't have time right now but will in the near future. In the mean time, (asking a lot :dry: ) do you have any other recommendations on templates?

Posted 9 years 1 month ago #26071
any recommandation ? ... lol
to be honest I dont' like the frameworks. ;)
I prefer light templates, with simple code, that work, like the ones created with Template Creator CK (you have asked me my opinion)

the only real advice that I must give you is that you have to find what is suitable for your needs.

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.766 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 939 guests and 3 members online