Slider CK problem with rendering of images on large screen

Hi, after solving the previous problem I bought the PRO version. But now I'm going crazy to insert my images (these are images of different sizes). I have tried many combinations of height and styles but I have a good result only with small screens (iphone) but not with normal screens: any modification I try to fix the rendering on large screens I lose the responsiveness on mobile. Some advice ? I don't know what to do. Just like some days ago, you can to go to the test site “provadi.it” and after to the menu item "La striscia del Montessori " Thanks for your attention

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Slider CK problem with rendering of images on large screen

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66294
Hi
have you set a slider height of 500px ? this is a fixed height and can not be responsive as you ask
try to use a value "auto" to check how it works
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Thanks for reply. Yes I tried: the best compromise I got was with Height=auto, Force=yes, Image height=100%. In this case, obviously the images get smaller. Con image hight = 100% I lose responsiveness on mobile (images tighten). This effect get better if I decrease the% but the images, on the big screen, become very small.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Slider CK problem with rendering of images on large screen

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66337
the fact is that if you want to have 1 column >> image will take the whole page width
in this case you must have a height auto but it will be very big if you have square image for example

else you can leave the columns in auto, so that it will adapt the whole rendering according to the images sizes
I understand that there are many settings, difficult to manage

by ced1870

O yes, I realized that there are many parameters to set, some without explanation . For example how can I, with Styles or with CSS, tighten the width of the caption to the size of the image (see the attached example where caption is much wider than image), thanks.
Attachments:

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66437
the caption takes the width of the slide, but the image will be limited to its dimensions (the height of the image defines its width, because limited by the module setting)
if you want to have the caption the same width as the image, you must set the slides number to auto

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.640 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 856 guests and one member online