Mobile View

Replied by Burnsie on topic Mobile View

Posted 5 years 1 week ago #52236
I'm having the same difficulty getting responsiveness on mobiles.
Would you please look at my code and see if you can find anything, because I can't seem to find what the problem is.

Thanks so much!

www.paladintaekwondo.ca
by Burnsie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Mobile View

Posted 5 years 1 week ago #52239
Hi
what have you set as height for the slider ? Try a fixed value like "200" to force it
I also see that you are loading it into a column from "SP" that has the following class "col-2 col-sm-3 col-md-5 col-lg-12 col-xl-10 ", this means that the slider is wrapped into something that is lilmited to few pixels ..
try to put it in another position
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 5 years 1 week ago #52242
I can force it. I currently have it in the "slide" position, but I changed to the "slider" position and it was still the same, but my issue is not that it is too small, its that it is too big, at least on mobile. So either I have a bunch of tiny ones on the desktop and it fits the mobile or I set to 100% and have a proper sized desktop and it cuts off on the mobile. Its just not being responsive at all. I tried changing the module style and it got worse. It was like cropped into a tiny sliver (perhaps this is the small pixels in the css). I havent even looked to see what happens on a tablet. Im too scared. lol
by Burnsie

Posted 5 years 1 week ago #52243
yes I have seen the problem that it becomes too big ;)
I'm just checking to find what could be in cause. Please check the demo on my website and tell me if you have the same problem, I don't have this problem by my side

Please create a new slider module, with the demo data and tell me how it works

by ced1870

Posted 5 years 1 week ago #52252
I re-did it using a different module and position with default settings. Its still the same thing. Currently just forcing it. It must be the template but I just cant find where.
by Burnsie

Posted 5 years 1 week ago #52254
ok, just to be sure, can you test with the template protostar in position-1 to see if you have the same problem, or if it works correctly

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.703 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 970 guests and no members online