Page Builder CK - Feedbacks and suggestions

Replied by Charly232 on topic Page Builder CK - Feedbacks and suggestions

Posted 8 years 3 months ago #31816
Salut à tous j'espère que vous passez de bonnes fêtes.

Je voulais savoir Cédric si dans ta Todolist il est prévu de pourvoir
charger des modules dans les onglets horizontaux ou dans les accordéons ?

Bonne fin de journée.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Page Builder CK - Feedbacks and suggestions

Posted 8 years 3 months ago #31818
salut
merci oui les fêtes se passent bien :)
pour ta demande, oui c'est prévu mais je ne pas te dire pour quand. pour l'instant tu peux utilser {loadposition XX} dans le texte de l'éditeur, normalement ça devrait marcher
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by MrPlod on topic Page Builder CK - Feedbacks and suggestions

Posted 8 years 3 months ago #31833
I was going to leave a really negative review on the JED for this component. But, didn't want to be the first when there are some good comments made.

I just feel that I have totally wasted the last 3 hours.

There is no documentation on your site. Just a feature list, telling us what it does, not how to do it.
If you click on documentation, it just loops you back to the 'Feature List.

I spent 1 hour trying to edit the title because there is no set up guide or any information at all about Editors.

And... when look turn to the forum, its all in Fench!

What a waste of time!

I have translated this for you below. (Je ai traduit pour vous ci-dessous.)

Je voulais laisser un commentaire vraiment négatif sur la JED pour ce composant. Mais, je ne voulais pas être le premier quand il ya des bons commentaires.

Je me sens juste que je suis totalement perdu les 3 dernières heures.

Il n'y a pas de documentation sur votre site. Juste une liste de fonctionnalités, de nous dire ce qu'il fait, pas comment le faire.
Si vous cliquez sur la documentation, il vous boucles tout juste de retour à la «Liste des fonctionnalités.

Je passé 1 heure à essayer de modifier le titre car il n'y a pas mis en place d'emploi ou la moindre information sur les éditeurs.

Et ... quand regard tour sur le forum, ses tous dans Fench!

Quelle perte de temps!
by MrPlod

Replied by Casper17 on topic Page Builder CK - Feedbacks and suggestions

Posted 8 years 3 months ago #31834
Hello, I am a simple user as you. I had no problem. The extension is very recent, why not to have posted on the forum? Somebody would have been able to help you:)

If you read well the page of the extension, we see that the part(party) documentation is under construction.

The video of us helped?

What is your problem?

If it is about a problem of text editor, that incorporated is JCE, who has are own Web site:)

Cinnk magazine cinnk.com/magazine
Pour des extensions au top : joomlack.fr
Pour la sécurité et l'optimisation : www.aesecure.com
aide-crm-vt.fr

Last Edit:8 years 3 months ago by Casper17
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Casper17.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Page Builder CK - Feedbacks and suggestions

Posted 8 years 3 months ago #31836
Hi
thank you for coming discuss here. Please explain me exactly where you are blocked. I'm actually writing the documentation but this takes a lot of time.
If you point me what was the problem I can add this into the coming documentation, but also answer you here

Yes there are a lot of french discussion, because many users are french. You can open a new thread in english, I will answer you.

Please let me know
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by MrPlod on topic Page Builder CK - Feedbacks and suggestions

Posted 8 years 3 months ago #31866
Hello and thank you for responding. I am sorry for the delay in replying, but I went away for a few days.

ced1870 wrote: Hi
Please explain me exactly where you are blocked.

I was blocked at the initial stage of compiling a text document as the changes I made were not occurring in the pre-view. After posting here, I had another go and by chance I pressed the validate button and it did nothing except, very briefly, mentioned something about 'TinyMCE'. I changed the editor on my site from Ark editor to TinyMCE and your component works (very well I may add).

I'm actually writing the documentation but this takes a lot of time.

I can appreciate this (if I decide to adopt the component, I will try and help you). But, if it is reliant on a specific editor this needs to be pointed out.
This could have saved me a lot of time and frustration.

Yes there are a lot of french discussion, because many users are french. You can open a new thread in english, I will answer you

Yes, I found this a little frustrating as well, because I spent quite some time try to see if anyone else had experienced the same problem....they usually have.

Suggestion: Why not translate some of the popular questions into English and post them as a sticky FAQ.

I have played about with the component today and now I have it working, I'm impressed.

Thank You!

Valentin wrote: The video of us helped?

If it is about a problem of text editor, that incorporated is JCE, who has are own Web site:)

Thank you also Valentin for replying. I'm sorry to say that I found the video to be very blurred.
As I mentioned above, I eventually got it working by changing the editor on my site.

Regards All
Last Edit:8 years 3 months ago by MrPlod
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by MrPlod.

Time to create page: 0.718 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 271 guests and one member online