Visual Bug: Interface over Text on MouseOver

More
3 months 3 days ago - 3 months 3 days ago #72132 by spotteron
We have visual bug in the Page builder CK, when hovering a text there is the control element for link, unlink and image over the text itself.
This makes the overlapped section of the text basically unuseable.

Screenshot attached.

(Page builder CK is an amazing component btw, love the clear approach. Just would need to have it not make external connections wihtout user consent or simply a setting to enable local hosting of libraries like described via eMail)
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 months 3 days ago by spotteron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 days ago #72133 by spotteron
Follow up:
the problem is the width CSS calculated,
adding a width: auto !important; to the elements solves the issue so far, and keeps the interface bar at one line.
screenshot attached.

Attachments:

More
3 months 2 days ago #72134 by ced1870
Hi
thank you for your feedback. For me this is managed by Tinymce, for the inline edition, and not Page Builder CK
I will check if I can reproduce the issue by my side
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #72191 by ced1870
Hi
I'm not able to reproduce the issue
which browser are you using ?

Page builder CK is an amazing component btw, love the clear approach. Just would need to have it not make external connections wihtout user consent or simply a setting to enable local hosting of libraries like described via eMail

as explained, it gets the data/medias for the library. There is no tracking here
I have also told you that joomla itself connects to the developers websites to get the update infos.

More
2 months 1 week ago #72264 by spotteron
We are using Vivaldi (Chromium Engine)

Regarding privacy: it is appriciated that there is not tracking.
Still it is an external connection (and the only one, there are no other developers websites connected at all in the backend).

Currently, only when loading Page Builder CK in the Backend, the URLS connected to are:
cdn.jsdelivr.net/leaflet/1/leaflet.js
cdn.jsdelivr.net/leaflet/1/leaflet.css

> This does not at all seems to be necessary, we can easily host the leaflet.js ourselves on the webspace.
Also, the connection to joomlack.fr can for sure easily be avoided.
It would be highly appreciated if CK Tools give us the option to simply deactivate making external connections. I am 100% sure this is possible (logically) and also not a gigantic effort, with integrating an option and have a "php if" in the code.
A connection to another website should always at least having the option to be minimized if not necessary for functionality without any better privacy option — like having simply the option to host all files locally.
Thank you!

More
2 months 1 week ago #72268 by ced1870
for the leaflet.js file, this is related to the maps addon. If you don't want it, then simply unpublish the pagebuilderck addons which are google maps and openstreet maps

Time to create page: 0.590 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1706 guests and no members online