full width element

More
2 months 1 week ago #72083 by geri108
full width element was created by geri108
Hello! I have a page that has a fixed width of 1100px, but I want an element (background image or shadow or any element) in the middle of the page that I want to be full width. How can I do this?
I attached a sample where a shadow runs the full width of the page.
Thank you

[object Object]
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #72088 by ced1870
Replied by ced1870 on topic full width element
Hi
when editing the fullwidth option of the row, you can use the javascript effect to force it (not recommended)
www.joomlack.fr/documentation/page-build...k/236-full-with-rows

the best solution is to have the fullwidth area in the template, or just put the background image in the template and let the content with PBCK have the standard width

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer
The following user(s) said Thank You: geri108

More
2 months 1 week ago #72089 by geri108
Replied by geri108 on topic full width element
Thank you for your help. I have one more question. I see it works with Java. Without Java, is it passible that it can't be solved if my page has a fixed width (in the template)?
Can I solve it without Java only if I design the template to be full width and limit the width of the other elements to a smaller one?

More
2 months 6 days ago #72091 by ced1870
it's not Java but Javascript, it's totally different
in your case I think that you shall simply put your image or shadow in your template, and let the content in the middle

More
2 months 6 days ago #72105 by geri108
Replied by geri108 on topic full width element
Sorry, maybe I'm not wording it well.
I have attached a sample of what it looks like now and what I would like (this is the main page of www.co-print.hu , by the way)
I can solve the full-width display with the JavaScript code written earlier (thanks for what you wrote earlier), but the article says that it slows down the page. That's why I asked if there is another solution for this. Is there another solution or should I have edited the entire template to full width?

Attachments:

More
2 months 5 days ago #72107 by ced1870

the article says that it slows down the page

have you noticed a slow down ? each website is different and the behavior are not the same. You must check if it really affects your page

and I have understood your request, my answer stays the same : the best way is to have this area in your template with the shadows fullwidth and a template position in the middle of the content. This way you can load any module (page builder if you want), but the shadows are not controlled by the content. The content itself stays centered in the middle

The following user(s) said Thank You: geri108

Time to create page: 0.755 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 692 guests and no members online