Error on update

Error on update was created by bostonev

Posted 3 months 2 weeks ago #70697
is happened before Christmas when I tried to update, but was able to fix by simply uploading the old version. Since it was our busy season I figured I would try to update again after the New Year. I downloaded the latest version today and installed, and I am getting the same error. Since it is on a dev site I will keep it there for you to have a live check. I believe I made an account for you on Boston Event Guide, and this is an exact replica, so all your info should be the same.
please see error on compme.com
It is referencing another plugin, but that plugin is fine. I updated that plugin today and it was fine. I went through updates 1 at a time to see where I got the error and it was after I updated pb is when this error appeared.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Error on update

Posted 3 months 2 weeks ago #70698
Hi
the error references an override of a module (not mine)
templates/ja_findus/html/mod_minifrontpagepro/carouselxt.php
please try with the default template Cassiopeia to see if you also have an error or not
you can also try to unpublish the module mod_minifrontpagepro to check that the error is gone
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by bostonev on topic Error on update

Posted 3 months 2 weeks ago #70699
ok, I think I mentioned this in the original post. I know what the error says and that it references another plugin. I updated minifrontpage and it worked fine. There are 2 minifrontpage modules on the homepage. The error only shows when I update pagebuilder. If I revert pagebuilder back to an older version, the error goes away and all works fine. That is why I messaged here and not minifrontpage forum. I didn't just come to you because you're an awesome developer... lol. I came to you because it's this plugin that makes me have the error.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Error on update

Posted 3 months 2 weeks ago #70700
ok but for now I don't see any relation with Page Builder CK
the fact that it happens after an update does not mean that it's the cause ...

Please do the 2 steps suggested in my post and let me know so that we can investigate

I updated minifrontpage and it worked fine

>>yes but as you see the error refers to an override and when you update a module, the overrides are not updated

you're an awesome developer

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.669 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1169 guests and no members online