Hiding row using responsive tab does not work on iPhone

Hi
I have hidden some rows on a page using the Responsive tab. This works perfectly on my desktop, iPad and iPhone in landscape mode but in portrait mode the rows are not hidden on my iPhone. I originally had tweaked some of the Tablet resolution sizes on the Config options which caused the same problem on my iPad but since I changed these back to the default sizes, the rows are hidden on the iPad. However, the problem persists on my iPhone (but still only in portrait orientation). I also tried changing the "Type of range" configuration from "Reducing" to "Between" but this did not work. A copy of the Config page is attached. Any suggestions? 
The relevant page is:  www.walmsleychurchaods.co.uk/index.php/s...tle-grimley&catid=12

Thanks,
Steve
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Hiding row using responsive tab does not work on iPhone

Posted 4 months 3 weeks ago #70290
HI
Please try to go in responsive mode, then change the show/hide action to show it on every resolution, save your page
edit again and try again to hide it

let me know
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevebenson

Replied by stevebenson on topic Hiding row using responsive tab does not work on iPhone

Posted 4 months 3 weeks ago #70311
That's fixed it! Thanks CEd.

Time to create page: 0.732 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 649 guests and no members online