Articles from articles-category list not obeying page width

Hi CEd

I have created a Page in PBCK which I have then included into lots of articles. In the Page, I have set a fixed width. The article titles are displayed in a standard Joomla Articles-Category module list. When I display any article via this list, it shows as full-width, not fixed width. I set the template (Helix Ultimate) to display articles full width as I want my backgrounds to be full width.

I could fix this by updating every article with a 10% margin left and right, but wanted to check first whether there is something wrong or whether this is due to the articles being called via the module?

Thanks and regards
Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Articles from articles-category list not obeying page width

Posted 1 year 1 month ago #67645
Hi
Please give me the url of the page
I don't really understand the whole process, because you are talking about article , page, and module .... all that embedded in each other ?

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Hi CEd
I'm so sorry, I've just realised what the problem is: I set each article to Fixed Width but then set all the margins at 20px... which of course overrides the fixed width setting!
Sorry
Steve

Time to create page: 0.634 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 710 guests and no members online