Problem Occurred when Trying to Load the Content

Problem Occurred when Trying to Load the Content was created by enktesisllc

Posted 1 year 10 months ago #64681
Problem Occurred when Trying to Load the Content

Watch the video here:

drive.google.com/file/d/1KRXtWKGc-3tlMBw...U-c/view?usp=sharing

Any solutions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by enktesisllc on topic Problem Occurred when Trying to Load the Content

Posted 1 year 10 months ago #64682
SOLUTION:

Something in a recent update for J3 and J4 is using quite a bit a memory for various functions. I had the same issue with JCE's file manager.

You can see the error here:
[Mon Jun 06 18:56:12.418425 2022] [:error] [pid 1466822:tid 140566551586560] (12)Cannot allocate memory: [client 47.36.2.79:62709] couldn't create child process: /usr/sbin/suphp for /home/cpmpublic1/public_html/index.php, referer: 3cpm.com/administrator/index.php?option=...e&layout=edit&pbck=1

Rochen said: "Thank you for reaching out. I have gone ahead and removed the default 'vmem' (virtual memory) limit from your accounts, so they are only restricted by actual physical memory (pmem) instead."

This seems to solve the problem entirely.

I asked if this could cause a security or performance hit. They responded: "No there are no security or performance risks, limiting by physical memory usage is more effective than limiting by virtual memory and we have been extensively testing this from our side."

Replied by ced1870 on topic Problem Occurred when Trying to Load the Content

Posted 1 year 10 months ago #64683
Hi
thanks for sharing the solution
by my side I have no other report about a performance issue in Page Builder CK.
if you got the same in JCE, the problem could be from another extension that may cause a server overload

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by enktesisllc on topic Problem Occurred when Trying to Load the Content

Posted 1 year 10 months ago #64684
Agreed. I use a standard set of commercial plugins that are updated frequently. I tried isolating the cause, but could not. By simply changing the memory configuration every works perfectly and faster. I'll update this if I can find the cause.

Time to create page: 1.023 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 896 guests and no members online