PBCK-same blog on more than one page [SOLVED]

PBCK-same blog on more than one page [SOLVED] was created by Chrysant

Posted 1 year 11 months ago #64400
I´ve three pages (A, B, C) with category "automobil". On evry page I want to implement a blog showing the other pages from the same category.
Using the Blog on page A it works perfectly. Doing the same additionally on a second page, causes Joomla answering with fatal error:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 702545920) (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /homepages/41/d836040271/htdocs/wfg/administrator/components/com_pagebuilderck/helpers/simple_html_dom.php on line 2432

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 702545920) (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in /homepages/41/d836040271/htdocs/wfg/libraries/vendor/symfony/error-handler/Error/OutOfMemoryError.php on line 1

Changing selected catogory, for example on page B, to an other one the error does not occur.
Short: Using same blog on more than one page causes the error.

Do you have any idea?

Joomla 4, newest PBCK
Last Edit:1 year 11 months ago by Chrysant
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Chrysant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic PBCK-Blog

Posted 1 year 11 months ago #64401
Hi
this is because you are loading a category that contains the article that loads the blog
you have there an infinite loop

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Chrysant on topic PBCK-Blog

Posted 1 year 11 months ago #64402
top! excluding own ID eliminates the problem.
Thanks

Posted 1 year 11 months ago #64403
Excluding own ID was working with two pages. Implementing the same Blog on the third page causes the error again.
So I decided to create a modul with the blog (category automobil) and show it with "menu assignment" on the relevant pages. Working fine with this category. So far so good.

I´ve done exact the same with category "handel" and assigned it to this three pages (Media Markt, C&A, Bazaar de Cologne). The blog is shown perfect. BUT it causes that the starting Background image in the article is always the same. Although in the article the image is the right.

With Inspector I found that in the case of using the blog images are "overlapping":
Code:
row_ID1649837791235 { background: url('/images/contentimages/mediamarkt/MediaMarkt_1.jpg') center center no-repeat scroll; background-position-x: center; background-position-y: center; background-attachment: scroll; background-size: auto; background-size: cover; } #row_ID1649837791235 { } #row_ID1649837791235 { background: url('/images/contentimages/bazaardecologne/Bazaar_de_Cologne_1.jpg') center center no-repeat scroll; background-position-x: center; background-position-y: center; background-attachment: scroll; background-size: auto; background-size: cover; } #row_ID1649837791235 { } #row_ID1649837791235 { background: url('/images/contentimages/cunda/CA_5.jpg') center center no-repeat scroll; background-position-x: center; background-position-y: center; background-attachment: scroll; background-size: auto; background-size: cover; }

This is driving me crazy. Please follow this Link to the site

Replied by ced1870 on topic PBCK-Blog

Posted 1 year 11 months ago #64404
have you made a copy of your article to duplicate it ? because if you do that, you will have the same IDs in all the copied article and this can be the cause
you can click on the html/css button (N+°3)
www.joomlack.fr/documentation/page-build...n-interface-overview

then update the ID

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 1 year 11 months ago #64405
You have an excellent view on the problems.
The old issue with the IDs that I know of - I should have known.
Thanks very much.

Time to create page: 0.814 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 959 guests and one member online