Page Builder CK page not rendereding in a custom site module

I'm trying to get a Page Builder CK page rendered in a custom module, but all I can see is the {pagebuilderck 11} when the web server serves the web page.

This is a joomla4 site with 'joomla up to date' and all installed CK extensions up to date too.

Here's what I've done, I guess I've missed something important if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be most grateful.

1] Using Page Builder I created a "page" and saved it to "footer-Feb22". When I look at the pages library the page is listed with id=11.

2] I created a custom site module called footer-POC following the instructions in www.joomlack.fr/en/documentation/page-bu...-for-page-builder-ck .

3] I inserted the reference to my page, following the method described in the link above, it appears in the custom module as {pagebuilderck 11}

4] I Chose a suitable position in the appropriate template, language is set to 'all' and published the newly created custom site module.

So now having saved everything, I point my web browser at the page which the custom module will render and all I can see is the string {pagebuilderck 11} instead of the Page Builder page I was hoping would appear.

I've been through it a couple of times but cannot see what's missing. Can anyone see what I've missed out?
Thanks in advance.

T
by churcht

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Page Builder CK page not rendereding in a custom site module

Posted 2 years 2 months ago #63757
Hi
you are right, there is something missing in my doc
please go in the Options tab of the module >> prepare content >> set it to YES

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by churcht on topic Page Builder CK page not rendereding in a custom site module

Posted 2 years 2 months ago #63758
That fixed it - thanks :)
by churcht

Time to create page: 0.647 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1216 guests and no members online