Cant delete several things

Cant delete several things was created by mw@wilogs.de

Posted 2 years 7 months ago #61822
Hello to the board.
I just started with the page builder with free trial and 10 miutes later I bought pro version. In other words... cool and helpfull stuff ;-)

While im using pro version I now have some troubles. It is mainly about deleting things. It is the same for items, blocks and elements. I see the red X but nothing happens after I click. simply nothing. No error message or something else.

I noticed 1st time after I used the item "Social Media Icons".

Beginner problem? Did I missed anything.

Thanks for help in advance.
Greets

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by mw@wilogs.de on topic Cant delete several things

Posted 2 years 7 months ago #61825
HI to all, I have to add that it is now also not possible anymore to save items to "my elements". I can still add and modify items.

Any hint where to look to solve the topic? If I can provide mor information please let me know.

Greets

Replied by ced1870 on topic Cant delete several things

Posted 2 years 7 months ago #61826
Hi

In other words... cool and helpfull stuff

thank you :)
Please tell me which verison of Joomla you are using, and also try with another browser
let me know
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by mw@wilogs.de on topic Cant delete several things

Posted 2 years 7 months ago #61830
Thank you for your support ced1870,

update from my side. I just logged in to admin panel and tried once more to modify or delete some items. And surprise surprise it is working. It is also possible again to save items to "my elements"

Not realy a clue why!? The only thing I changed was to deaktivate a Firefox Cookie Plugin. But I'm not sure if this realy was the reason, because it worked before and it is again working after I switched the Cookie Plugin back to aktive.

What I noticed while it was not working: After I clicked to the red cross to delete an item there was the courser visible right from the red X.

To answer your questions:
Joomla Version 3.10.2
Browser: Firefox, 92.0

So far it is workig. But I have not realy an idea why it didnt work in between. I have an eye on it and will let you know if things change again. I will notice soon, because I have to add and modify several pages.

Greets

Replied by ced1870 on topic Cant delete several things

Posted 2 years 7 months ago #61831
ok great !
this could be due to a cache ...

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.636 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1045 guests and one member online