Vimeo Video Display

Vimeo Video Display was created by Witchypaws

Posted 2 years 9 months ago #61197
Hi

I have a vimeo video embedded here access.asn.au/class-2-building-legislation#video-replay

The site is on Gantry 5 and it is up to date

I have used page builder CK for this page and used the Video Player, it does not display properly and cuts off the bottom of the video, especially on mobile. If I set it to 100% width and 100% height, it will display with huge borders top and bottom and still does not work on mobile

It gets worse if I try to use an iframe instead. - see the next row, especially on mobile

In row 3 I used a text element and tried to use Vimeo's embed code

<div style="padding:66.67% 0 0 0;position:relative;"><iframe src=" player.vimeo.com/video/557348736?badge=0...d=0&app_id=58479 " frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" title="ACAA 2021 Class 2 Building Legislation">

But that is not working either, it displays the video best on all screens but still adds a huge padding space on top and hangs over the row below on the bottom - especially on mobile.

Please help, the client is jumping up and down and I cannot for the life of me work out why it is having issues

Please advise the best way to add a vimeo video that is locked to our site only and how to make it viewable.

I will look into changing this site to template creator ck but can't do it before I have to load these videos for the client

Thanks

Jacqui

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Vimeo Video Display

Posted 2 years 9 months ago #61221
Hi
it seems that your problem is related to some custom css

iframe {
min-height: 800px !important;
}

in
access.asn.au/templates/g5_helium/custom...mpiled/custom_16.css
Remove this min-height and see how it works
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Witchypaws on topic Vimeo Video Display

Posted 2 years 9 months ago #61234
Thanks CEd

I couldn't for the life of me find it

all fixed and working beautifully

Cheers

Jacqui

Time to create page: 0.672 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 972 guests and no members online