Video script not displaying

Video script not displaying was created by trogladyte

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59671
Hey Ced

I have to build a page with 10 video scripts on it. Unfortunately, as they have buying options built in, i can't use the regular video block in PB.The typical code looks like:
Code:
<!--player code begin--> <div id="svp_player9f2sk9hsjaos" style="width:720px;height:810px;position:relative;"> </div> <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="//play.webvideocore.net/js/dplayer.js"></script> <script language="javascript"> <!-- var vars = {clip_id:"9f2sk9hsjaos",transparent:"true",pause:"1",repeat:"",bg_color:"#ffffff",fs_mode:"2",no_controls:"",start_img:"0",start_volume:"100",close_button:"",brand_new_window:"1",auto_hide:"1",stretch_video:"",player_align:"NONE",offset_x:"0",offset_y:"0",player_color_ratio:0.6,skinAlpha:"50",colorBase:"#250864",colorIcon:"#ffffff",colorHighlight:"#7f54f8",direct:"false",is_responsive:"true",viewers_limit:0,cc_position:"bottom",cc_positionOffset:70,cc_multiplier:0.03,cc_textColor:"#ffffff",cc_textOutlineColor:"#ffffff",cc_bkgColor:"#000000",cc_bkgAlpha:0.1,aspect_ratio:"16:9",play_button:"1",play_button_style:"pulsing",sleek_player:"1"}; var svp_player = new SVPDynamicPlayer("svp_player9f2sk9hsjaos", "", "100%", "100%", {use_div:"svp_player9f2sk9hsjaos",skin:"3"}, vars); svp_player.execute(); //--> </script> <noscript>Your browser does not support JavaScript! JavaScript is needed to display this video player.</noscript> <!--player code end-->

I did it as a PB module, but when I tried to save it, I got "Save failed with the following error: The content exceeds allowed limits". Is that a PB limit? Anyway, I split it into 2 parts and saved it OK. However, when I view the module, none of the videos display.

I then did it in a regular Joomla Custom module and the video display. However, a regular module lacks so much control of a PB module.

Custom module/regular article - www.milesmwp.com/live-stream
PB article/module - www.milesmwp.com/ls-1

There are some errors in the console, which seem to say that the video content couldn't be loaded, but I don't know what's blocking it.

A good landing is one you can walk away from.
A great landing is one where you can reuse the aircraft!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Video script not displaying

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59672
Hi
the error comes from the limit from the database
you can create a page and call it into a html module with a tag, this way you can do want you want and publish it into a module
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by trogladyte on topic Video script not displaying

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59675
Thanks for the explanation Ced. I had this error once before so nice to know why it happens.
The second line in your reply - about creating a page - is that to answer the failure to display part of my question? If so, I still could not make it work. I created a PB page (through Components | PB) then called it into the article with the PB tag. The plain text displayed fine, but the videos do not (as with every other way I've tried using PB). There's something in using PB that is blocking the display.

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59676
have you put your code in the "code" addon ?

by ced1870

Replied by trogladyte on topic Video script not displaying

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59710
I didn't originally, but, after your suggestion, I did. Now it shows nothing - www.milesmwp.com/upcoming-tournaments/gr...anyon-champs-aug-6-7 (Live streaming tab).

Posted 3 years 2 months ago #59715
the code is loaded in your page, you can check your source code
you shall check the player itself, I see a message here

Impossible de lire le média. Aucun décodeur pour les formats nécessaires : video/mp4; codecs="avc1.42001E", audio/mp4; codecs="mp4a.40.2" 2 9IAHDUrLPnI

for info this is not in the scope of Page Builder CK ;)

by ced1870

Time to create page: 1.262 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 992 guests and 3 members online