Various help needed..thank

Various help needed..thank was created by Genux

Posted 4 years 11 months ago #52389
Hy, excuse me for my bad english.... if my english language vote is 4 or less, french language vote is 0 (zero)
i'm a newby on the forum and on joomla... the forum have no search function, in addiction french post are out of my order....
i'm evaluating the product and the next purchase (page builder CK params and later other plugins)...
1) how to contact the staff on problems with the buyng process... only this forum is available? No email and (very bad) no contact form on the website? ... you sell contact form plugin for the users and no one (contact form) on the forum or website? it is not a good idea.... well go forward:
2) I've a problem on page builder... on article building i can add a block (row) and inside it i can put a text area...if later i move the text area outside the block (row), no menu item (text area menu item) is available so i can't delete (remove) it from article...
if text area is inside the block element, the menù is available... however, outside it, i can't remove text area from the article (once saved ... before saving i can remove it ... the menu is available)! is it a bug...?
thank you ... maybe there are some other topics, but pages are a lot and search function is not available... excuse me for the topic.

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Last Edit:4 years 11 months ago by Genux
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Genux.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Various help needed..thank

Posted 4 years 11 months ago #52391
Hi

the forum have no search function

false, just have a look at the "search" title on top of this page in the header ;)

no contact form on the website

Really ? what about the menu item called "contact" on this website ? I'm surprised about your comment ...
See contact page :
www.joomlack.fr/en/contact

for the text issue, yes it seems to be a recent bug that I'm working on.
Now you can send me an admin acces using the contact form so that I can fix this for you, or simply use the versioning in your articles to get a working version back

Let me know
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.725 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1251 guests and no members online