Error 0 Zero switching out photos/videos frontend

Error 0 Zero switching out photos/videos frontend was created by wnps

Posted 5 years 2 weeks ago #52082
Hello,
In the last few weeks, I've ran into an issue where I get a error zero. When editing an article using Page Builder CK from the frontend only, I hover on a photo, select the icon button (in orange), go to the left, go to Edition>Image> Select. When I hit select, the error message reads: "0 Class 'Pagebuilderck\CKFramework' not found". I do not get this when editing from the backend. I also get this when editing videos. I do not get this when I delete the photo and replace it with a new one, and then use the drag and drop for images - just when I replace them.
I did some troubleshooting around php version (tried newer and older, didn't matter), tried disabling caching, flushing caching, everything's updated, I reinstalled Page Builder just in case something got lost, and connected with my server/host. They recommended I contact you. I can send a video screenshot by email tomorrow.
Site: wnps.org
Thanks,
Sarah
by wnps

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Error 0 Zero switching out photos/videos frontend

Posted 5 years 2 weeks ago #52085
Hi
please install the 2.4.4 version that I have released, it must fix the frontend edition with the Media Manager
let me know
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.647 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 853 guests and no members online