switching off Page Builder

switching off Page Builder was created by K.maidment

Posted 5 years 3 months ago #50664
I wrote my Home Page in Joomla using Tiny MCE Editor. I just switched on Page Builder once using the button at the the bottom of the editor page and it has hijacked the page. I cannot find a way to go back to my original editor. I need to put some code in to the page but when I switch to Code on the edit page, all of the code goes sideways instead of filling the page. So I can't see the code as it is off the page. I want to switch back to my old editor without uninstalling Page Builder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic switching off Page Builder

Posted 5 years 3 months ago #50667
Hi
Check in your articles, you have a versioning system (feature from joomla) that allows you to revert your article back to a previous version
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by K.maidment on topic switching off Page Builder

Posted 5 years 3 months ago #50678
Thank you,
I have done that now. I use the page Builder to alter the template of the site as that is how I built it but I have now disabled the Page Builder Editor Plug in. Out of interest, I have also started to design websites using Wordpress but now they have altered to the Gutenberg Editor I used the Classic Editor Plug in. I find the Widget system a lot more difficult to design with. Thank you for all of your work.

Time to create page: 0.637 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 841 guests and no members online