Article formatting problem

Article formatting problem was created by nmron

Posted 5 years 4 months ago #50455
Hi

I am using Pagebuilder with another application called Latest News Enhanced Pro (LNEP). When I create a new article using PB and dispaly the article with LNEP it produces a starnge format which I can't figure out how to clear. It works ok if I create the article without PB.
It looks like this - you can see there is a lots of formatting text which gets display when it should be just the article text.

[data-gutter="2%"][data-nb="1"]:not(.ckadvancedlayout) [data-width="100"] [data-gutter="2%"][data-nb="1"].ckadvancedlayout [data-width="100"] [data-gutter="2%"][data-nb="1"]:not(.ckadvancedlayout) .blockck:not(:first-child) Jones v Jones [data-gutter="2%"][data-nb="1"]:not(.ckadvancedlayout) [data-width="100"] [data-gutter="2%"][data-nb="1"].ckadvancedlayout [data-width="100"] [data-gutter="2%"][data-nb="1"]:not(.ckadvancedlayout) .blockck:not(:first-child) Congratulations to Jones in retaining the title and making it three in a row. It was another solid performance by the team, with a 100% home record and jus....

Do you have any ideas how to fix this ?

thanks
by nmron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Article formatting problem

Posted 5 years 4 months ago #50456
Hi
check in your module/extension LNEP that the content plugins are triggered. This is necessary for the content plugins to work, like the one for Page Builder CK ;)
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: nmron

Replied by nmron on topic Article formatting problem

Posted 5 years 4 months ago #50460
Hi CEd

very good, that sorted the problem.
I learn every day.

thanks Ron
by nmron

Time to create page: 0.699 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 406 guests and 2 members online