Hikashop

Hikashop was created by Brienois

Posted 5 years 9 months ago #48808
Peut-être une question stupide....
Est-il possible d'utiliser Page Builder pour la présentation des produits avec Hikashop ?
Si oui, comment faire ?
Mille mercis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Hikashop

Posted 5 years 9 months ago #48809
salut
ta question n'est pas stupide.

Il n'y a pas de plugin Page Builder CK spécifique à Hikashop, un dev hikashop pourrait peut etre le faire ? :)
sinon tu peux passer par le chargement d'un module en appelant un module qui affiche les produits

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by agnoletti on topic Hikashop

Posted 5 years 8 months ago #49017
Hello, since I am using HikaShop myself, I tried to have the various modules of HikaShop showing inside a page built by PageBuilder CK, but the information the modules were showing did not update (for example, when I put something in the cart, the module of cart did not update).

I was forced to abandon that idea of HikaShop's modules inside a PageBuilder CK's page, and because of other great difficulties using that e-shop, I am now moving out of that e-shop at all...

Replied by ced1870 on topic Hikashop

Posted 5 years 8 months ago #49019
thank you for your feedback. So are you moving to another eshop ? which one ? (yes I'm curious :) )

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by agnoletti on topic Hikashop

Posted 5 years 8 months ago #49027
I'm now (slowing) setting up Virtuemart , but I'm not meaning now that it works fine, because only after a trial period I will be able to judge it (and I have not even finished to set it up - take into account that I do not do that for living during the day).

I've already tried to set up the e-shop Phocacart , but it did not work at all (it required something from the server which, maybe, there wasn't, and I had no chance to fix that).

I also checked Eshop , only to find out that it is too expensive.

I previously used Ecwid and it was very easy to set, use and manage, but it has one big issue: it takes too much time to load (since it is not Joomla native code but embedded HTML code) and a visitor will see a blank page for a while before that e-shop will suddenly appear, maybe thinking it is just a blank page and closing it (which it is something no e-commerce shop can afford to happen).

Time to create page: 1.112 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1244 guests and no members online