Copying and/or centering throws code at the top of

Copying and/or centering throws code at the top of was created by trogladyte

Posted 6 years 1 month ago #47779
This may be linked to my earlier post or may not.

Began editing an existing article made with PB. Did some edits, saved (saved correctly) but, on refreshing the page, I got:

.inner { text-align: left; } Rocklin Family Paint Parties (for ALL ages, not just families!) Our paint parties aren't just a guy's or girl's night out. Why not get the whole family together and make it a family night out? [data-gutter="2%"][data-nb="2"]:not(.ckadvancedlayout) [data-width="50"] {width:49%;}[data-gutter="2%"][data-nb="2"].ckadvancedlayout [data-width="50"] {width:50%;}[data-gutter="2%"][data-nb="2"]:not(.ckadvancedlayout) .blockck:not(:first-child) {margin-left:2%;}[data-gutter="2%"][data-nb="2"]:not(.ckadvancedlayout) [data-width="50"] {width:49%;}[data-gutter="2%"][data-nb="2"].ckadvancedlayout [data-width="50"] {width:50%;}[data-gutter="2%"][data-nb="2"]:not(.ckadvancedlayout) .blockck:not(:first-child) {margin-left:2%;} #block_ID1523475683630 > .inner { text-align: center; } APRIL 13, 2018 #row_ID1523475683628 > .inner { margin-bottom: 20px; }" />

Made a brand new article; same result. It seems to happen if I copy an element or block or row, or if I center align by block. Centering while editing the text (using center in the text editor) or centering the image while editing it, doesn't produce the error.

OK it seems related to globally doing anything. Just added 20px padding via the row formatting. Immediately the CSS for that showed up in the header.

A good landing is one you can walk away from.
A great landing is one where you can reuse the aircraft!

Last Edit:6 years 1 month ago by trogladyte
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by trogladyte.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Copying and/or centering throws code at the top of

Posted 6 years 1 month ago #47780
Hi
do you have RSfirewall installed on your website ? this could be the cause
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by trogladyte on topic Copying and/or centering throws code at the top of

Posted 6 years 1 month ago #47798
No I don't. Don't use RS products anymore.

Posted 6 years 1 month ago #47802
it was working before, right ? something shall have changed in your website/config

is your user super-admin ?

by ced1870

Replied by trogladyte on topic Copying and/or centering throws code at the top of

Posted 6 years 3 weeks ago #47841
Prior to copy and paste all text was showing correctly. It's only if I copied and pasted did this happen. Yes, it's super admin.

I had this happen on another site yesterday, but not via copy and paste. It was just a module insertion (using the module element).

Posted 6 years 3 weeks ago #47842
please give me an admin access by email to check that

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.690 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1388 guests and no members online