Broken phone/tablet display

Broken phone/tablet display was created by trogladyte

Posted 6 years 1 month ago #47778
This may have crept in when you removed that auto allocate feature a few weeks back (where you allowed free allocation of when clocks were on under Responsive Settings). Now, I have just encountered a second site where the mobile blocks do not show at all, even if they're set to show on every view. I had one 2 days ago and thought there was a bug in that site, but I just found my site is doing the same thing.

It's not a browser cache thing as phone, tablet and desktop all fail to display the mobile views (and, yes, I have deleted cache and reinstalled the latest - 2.2.4 PB and 2.2.1 PB Params)

A good landing is one you can walk away from.
A great landing is one where you can reuse the aircraft!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Broken phone/tablet display

Posted 6 years 1 month ago #47803
Hi
actually I'm not available to do any update on Page Builder CK for the 2 next weeks
I have made a lot of updates according to user requests in the past weeks, I'm now working on Template Creator CK
remind me in 2 weeks
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by trogladyte on topic Broken phone/tablet display

Posted 6 years 3 weeks ago #47995
Hi Ced

Just bringing this to the top again. Since first writing this, I've found this error occurs on every site I build now. But, to be sure (and to save myself from embarrassment for not begin thorough!!) I made a new site - www.ckdev.info/test . I added no extensions other than PageBuilder CK. Protostar is still the template.

I added a single article and set it as Featured (see image). The article has 2 blocks in a single row - the top one is "Icon & Text" and the lower one is "Text" only. I have set the Icon & Text to show on Desktop, Laptop, and Tablet. The Text only is set to show on phones.

The Text & Icon shows fine on my desktop fine, as well as my Tablet (Portrait & Landscape). However, there is no content displayed on my Phone.in Portrait, however the Phone in Landscape show the Desktop content.

To test a little more, I changed the viewport width settings for the phone in PB. I set Portrait to 410 and reduced the Landscape to 320. It made no difference. Content was the same as before - desktop content on Landscape, nothing on Portrait.

Attachments:

Posted 6 years 3 weeks ago #48010
Hi
thank you for your explanations :)

Please install this plugin and tell me if all is ok
www.dropbox.com/s/4rhx2p2xmubef0o/system_pagebuilderck.zip?dl=0

check the resolution limits, to be sure that is no overlapping where both blocks would be hidden/shown in the same time
by my side all seems correct
CEd

by ced1870

Replied by trogladyte on topic Broken phone/tablet display

Posted 6 years 3 weeks ago #48013
Perfect! Thank you Ced. Everything is displaying as intended again. Are you going to release an update or should I just go ahead and copy these files to the other sites? Cheers!!

Last Edit:6 years 3 weeks ago by trogladyte
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by trogladyte.

Posted 6 years 3 weeks ago #48016
thank you for the test, this will be included in the next version :)

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.693 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 539 guests and no members online