Animations concurrent and not concurrent

Animations concurrent and not concurrent was created by ClaudioRomeo

Posted 6 years 1 month ago #47374
The home page of one of my sites ( https://www.marcofioretti.i// ) is composed by several Page Builder CK pages recalled within an article:
Code:
{pagebuilderck 14} {pagebuilderck 13} {pagebuilderck 5} Il mio compito è accompagnarti verso una scelta consapevole, in modo che tu possa ottenere i massimi risultati dal tuo investimento. Per tutto ciò che riguarda porte interne, serramenti, sicurezza, complementi d'arredo, manutenzione dell'immobile e anche detrazioni fiscali, parla con me: sono il tuo professionista di fiducia. {pagebuilderck 4}
But there is a problem with animations.
Each page is intended to scale, and they do. But they animate all together, not one after another when page scrolls, as it should be. Only the last page (the contact one) acts in such a way.
The strange thing is that inserting one or more of this pages into another article they works perfectly. See www.marcofioretti.it/blog/34-sostituzion...%A0-commerciali.html , at the end of the page.
I wonder what is going wrong. Is it a mistake of mine?
Oops...
While I was just to post this message, I discovered that if I insert some text (even just a word) before the pages, animations work well.
For exemple:
Code:
text {pagebuilderck 14} text {pagebuilderck 13} text {pagebuilderck 5} Il mio compito è accompagnarti verso una scelta consapevole, in modo che tu possa ottenere i massimi risultati dal tuo investimento. Per tutto ciò che riguarda porte interne, serramenti, sicurezza, complementi d'arredo, manutenzione dell'immobile e anche detrazioni fiscali, parla con me: sono il tuo professionista di fiducia. {pagebuilderck 4}
So, now the question is: is it possible to force the pages to animate in sequence without introducing text?

Counselor for better people in a better company

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Animations concurrent and not concurrent

Posted 6 years 1 month ago #47441
Hi
actually I see that you have added some paragraph between the blocks and it works
I will check by my side if I can reproduce this issue
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.602 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 786 guests and no members online